PC Gaming News
    GWOnline.Net Member

Dancing with smiters...

Well I was in UW with 2 of my guildies and to make the story short they died and 1 of the Smite Crawlers. After a while it just stopped and didn't attack me or do anything and as the necro I am I couldn't resist danicng with it a bit before I went on with resing my team mates :)

wow you really should be a N/Me for fastest kills. Nice pic tho. Couple runs ago the monk died to a group of coldfires and I had to kill 3 of them that were at half health heh. Necros really are the best for UW offense builds.

GWOnline.Net Member
    lol why did you blank out skill bar?? kinda seems pointless to me

GWOnline.Net Member
    I know it is pointless, but it's always fun to do it cause some people on this forum get soooooo curious what skills you use when you blank it out :)

Quote Originally Posted by Skel Flamebender
    wow you really should be a N/Me for fastest kills. Nice pic tho. Couple runs ago the monk died to a group of coldfires and I had to kill 3 of them that were at half health heh. Necros really are the best for UW offense builds.
    Cept when you hit those blasted Smite Crawlers. Then all they do is remove all our little hexes and we have to start over and hope for the best. I find that once I get there I am quite useless honestly. I just wand everything to death...or attempt to at least. This is, of course, if you are using a build based around hexes (curses, etc.).

Desecrate Enchant with arcane echo works real nicely for them imo =X I dont do that much farming these days do so dont take my word for it =b

Quote Originally Posted by Subarunyon
    Desecrate Enchant with arcane echo works real nicely for them imo =X I dont do that much farming these days do so dont take my word for it =b
    Ahh yes, but if you are going for more of an anti-melee/HP Degen route, then you are quite screwed lol. There were times, however, that when the warriors died I was able to slap on a few AoE curses and tank the Aataxes or Coldfires. Rather fun, and was all the more rewarding watching people type, "Omg, the Necro is tanking the *insert monster name*, lol!" :D

GWOnline.Net Member
    AotL and dark aura build own smite crawlers, as long as you have a good monk healing you

Quote Originally Posted by Subarunyon
    Yea I use suffering on smites, then parasitic bond on the one I want to spiteful, then spiteful itself followed by a desecrate enchants.

Wait, didnt you have res? instead of dancing, you coulda resed them..

but dancing is more fun :)