PC Gaming News
Page 146 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1557
    Yeah i've been intending to get a Silverwing for ages, i've just never seen 1 for sale and i'm too lazy to go looking. My own fault really... aiming for an r9.

I posted this elsewhere already, but okay.

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/5572/gw180zo3.jpg

I just got her this Dwarven set and Stone Gauntlets earlier today. No weapons or titles in the screenshot(the titles are pretty much the same other than the fact that I finally went from Epic Delver to Legendary Delver).

I posted Phae in the 15k armor section though i guess it belongs in the "show off your ranger" thread better, so here's a repost of her:

She's my oldest (just over 2 years) and favorite character. I have a ranger, though, from each campaign since it's my favortie profession. Here's my second ranger, going on 2 years since she was made when Factions came out.

She's trying to be Asuran, got herself an Asuran recurve bow and an asuran pet, Brak. All she's missing is the Asuran gloves, which i should be able to afford tonight.

*Yay*

After reaching "God walking amongst mere mortals" last december I really needed to get her some new armor. So today, I finaly got the money together to buy her a nice FoW-armor.

I'll upload a screenshot later when I get home.

I'm thinking of a screenshot in the Hall of Heroes. But that depends on my PvP-party, usualy they want my ranger or ritualist.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered

Here's my baby...

VRL

Quote Originally Posted by Malhavoc Shadowlord View Post
    I spoiled him with a new bow.

Not customized. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by oles View Post
    Not customized. Meh.
    That screenshot was taken about five minutes after I traded an armbrace for the bow. I actually ended up selling it because I wanted money for something else, and I didn't see myself ever customizing it. There was no point in keeping it when I could use a different, customized bow with the same mods and more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Malhavoc Shadowlord View Post
    That screenshot was taken about five minutes after I traded an armbrace for the bow. I actually ended up selling it because I wanted money for something else, and I didn't see myself ever customizing it. There was no point in keeping it when I could use a different, customized bow with the same mods and more damage.
    Exactly. No point in trying to show off someone else's bow.

This is a picture of my ranger, and main character, Golon The Elf. Displayed here showing off his newly attained r10 Delver title.
    Comments?
    Last edited by Golon; 02-03-2008 at 22:34.

GWOnline.Net Member
    here is a nice pic of my new main chara, only 2 months old and kinda spoiled, 3 max titles so far including legnd survivor

the "holy" looks suits him i think