PC Gaming News
Page 148 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1557
    That's wild BOB, did you just HM solo farm to LS?

GWOnline.Net Member Notorious BOB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcosad View Post
    That's wild BOB, did you just HM solo farm to LS?
    I did some HM solo farming using scrolls to speed things along. I took Twigs through GW:EN as well, having the odd panic moment along the way. I used no skill points ... LOL! although I did use maybe 20 normal and 3 Elite tombs - the Elites I used were Burning Arrow, Poison Arrow and Melandru's Resiliance.

I did charm a pet early and level it to provide a meat shield. But I didn't do any Kilroy punchout at all.

Now I just need to get a ferry so I can complete the game with only a Primary profession :)

Well, I've often looked here to see what other Rangers had done, and now I feel confident enough to place my own:

I got the FoW last night, and insignia'd it up for +10 in stance (I have the gloves, too, but I'm rather proud of the Glacial Gauntlets, as I farmed them myself. Plus, they look cooler than FoW gloves). Norn is full Survivor, and the Luxon + Mask of the Mo Zing is what I use while trapping.

got new armor and bow for Phae.

I know there's a lot of white 15k druid out there already, but I'm to proud of my guy not to show him.
    Especially since the dye was made before white dye was added to the game. Think it's 1 yellow and 3 silver dyes. I remeber it was the sh*t back then.
    I'm also satisfied with the way my new bow goes with my armor and my cool companion, Porkchop (he has red hair and brown/white color to;).

Feel free to give feedback!
    Oh, almost forgot, thanks to paint for making this possible.
    Last edited by Aldnir Renji; 08-05-2008 at 17:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Beta Sprite View Post
    Well, I've often looked here to see what other Rangers had done, and now I feel confident enough to place my own:

I got the FoW last night, and insignia'd it up for +10 in stance (I have the gloves, too, but I'm rather proud of the Glacial Gauntlets, as I farmed them myself. Plus, they look cooler than FoW gloves). Norn is full Survivor, and the Luxon + Mask of the Mo Zing is what I use while trapping.

Nice ranger, though I would be more proud of the LdoA title. Its a pain from what I've heard I haven't tried it YET but maybe some day I will.

Quote Originally Posted by inragedtwitch View Post
    Nice ranger, though I would be more proud of the LdoA title. Its a pain from what I've heard I haven't tried it YET but maybe some day I will.
    I am rather proud of the LDoA, but I did it so long ago that I sometimes downplay how much I put into it. I believe it took me ~3 months of DLing Charr (and sometimes the critters outside Barradin's, if I was too lazy or short on time to set up the Charr).

If you do decide to try that, you should check out presearing.com . They have a bunch of guides and some forums that can help a lot in getting it.
    Last edited by Beta Sprite; 13-05-2008 at 17:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalinka View Post
    Something I put together real quick like.
    You look sooo much like the oracle's bodyguard from the matrix. o.o;

Unfortunately for me, I blow money as soon as I get it. Working on saving for FoW atm We'll see how that goes... Only problem with this much armor is that it blows my storage space to bits

....Thats a lot of armors, Sangre.