PC Gaming News
Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156
Results 1,551 to 1,557 of 1557
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidCoqui View Post
    There's definitely uglier ranger armors... take your pick:

Ranger_Primeval_armor_m.jpg

Plus, of course, any armor paired up with the ridiculously ugly dragon gauntlets.
    What's wrong with Primes? I like that set more than any others to be honest

While I would never get the Sunspear set (I actually quite enjoy the other two) - I doubt it's as bad as the Tyrian one.
    The Sunspear set is at least nicely tailored - the Tyrian really shows off all the wrong places. It even manages to shorten and chub-up what is probably the prettiest class in the game - and it takes a lot to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by OhFrustration View Post
    What's wrong with Primes? I like that set more than any others to be honest
    Obviously, it depends on an individual's taste, but you might notice a similarity between the three that I picked as ugly. Here's a hint, it's something they have in common with the majority of Sin armor. It looks ridiculous and ugly IMO.

Well after the account hack and losing all my armour ive been getting back on my feet again going from my old Primeval

to the new druids

A bit colder but she'll get used to it

Quote Originally Posted by RabidCoqui View Post
    Obviously, it depends on an individual's taste, but you might notice a similarity between the three that I picked as ugly. Here's a hint, it's something they have in common with the majority of Sin armor. It looks ridiculous and ugly IMO.
    Ah, you mean spikes. For some reason I like spikes and protrusions.

Boom!

Got it last night:

and it gave me:
    Last edited by Deus Invictus; 16-09-2011 at 00:26.

GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    I posted in this thread sometime back in late '05 or early '06. This was my Ranger then:

Spoiler

Poor Rangerface got neglected when I made my ele in late 2006. I've decided to give my neglected Ranger one final hoorah, so I'm playing her bunches at the moment. So I made her a new Ranger Shrine pic

You've come a long way, baby. And you've got further to go She'll hopefully be much further along than KoaBD in a few weeks ^_^
    :: Khorren [BPA] :: [SF] :: The sun never sets in the Quarry ::
    :: Unofficial JQ welcome wagon ::