PC Gaming News
Page 106 of 156 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1557
    My 7th attempt, finally, finally, finally. FoW XP is glorious. I lost my last one at about 860k XP... but now, I present to you, Maerwyn Sennyt, Legendary Survivor.

1# thx for answer and
    2# wow legendary survivor ...how long time must you play with it to get the title..and how do you manage not to die??
    I really hope my ranger could become legendary but i need some info how to play so long time with no death...

make sure you know the game well for suvivor... it's all about knowing where the killer bosses/mobs are and either avoiding or preparing for them, other than that it's just playing theg ame and doing whatever you like to gain experience, missions, quests etc... just don't do anything that could put you in a position to die very quickly easily (like gate of madness)... just prepare properly, buy the best armour you can at each town until you get max armour, don't skimp on vigor and vitae runes as well as armour or health insignias, makes sure to carry at least 1 defensive skill (a ranger stance to run away with quickly for instance)

Quote Originally Posted by Nkah Sennyt View Post
    My 7th attempt, finally, finally, finally. FoW XP is glorious. I lost my last one at about 860k XP... but now, I present to you, Maerwyn Sennyt, Legendary Survivor.

Grats on the title -Now go die!

Quote Originally Posted by Magtheridon View Post
    2# wow legendary survivor ...how long time must you play with it to get the title..and how do you manage not to die??
    I really hope my ranger could become legendary but i need some info how to play so long time with no death...
    104h 57m and not a penny less. Finished the last 250k or so in FoW, the XP there is ridiculous [and heroes pwn the hell out of it]. Also, the best tip for survivor - don't think about "omg I can't die." Just play. If things get dicey, then worry about it.

Thanks for the congrats. Her next armor [FoW+studded leather skirt] is her congratulatory present. <3

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaborWolf View Post
    well heres an OLD picture of my ranger (but a cool action shot, dont you agree?) and thats not the same bow im using... current one is dyed silver (looks black)

Looks familiar, was that a R/E from beta, first once a week beta, or perhaps early opening of GW?

This thread is huge. XD I stopped browsing at about page 30. :)

Saw some nice Rangers though. Very nice.

I suppose I'll throw mine into the mix. Nothing special at all, really.

Armor: Druid's except for Leather Gloves. Gloves/leggings dyed red, rest black.

Bow: Sundering Zodiac Longbow of Fortitude
    (15-28 dmg, 15^50, 20/20%, +30)

"Accomplishments"

1.) My first character and my only lvl 20.
    2.) Has been to all three campaigns.
    3.) Has died 537 times. Lol.
    4.) Still has the Melandru's Stalker from the beginning of Proph.
    5.) Uh.....has a nice bow? XD

No special title yet. I'm actually going for Friend of the Kurzicks, so it's a long haul.
    Last edited by Kazera Wolfsbane; 20-04-2007 at 07:17.

Oh yeah...can't forget this awesome signature pic I use at my guild's forum...it tells the truth and nothing but!

Rangers PWN!

Here is my little god Sosuke Aizen, my only character (except for my mule). Wearing 15k studded armour

This was taken in UW while solo trapping just after i had cleared the smites and chamber, i was just about to go into the forgotten village when i found this place and thought it would be a good screenshot

GWOnline.Net Member
    Nice screen. It looks like there's a laser show going on there ^^