PC Gaming News
Page 110 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1557
    [QUOTE=Ranger Khann;4871669]@Rhythmstripp
    There were 2 more that appeared on a GW test server they were I Have Many Leather Bound Books (4) for 20 titles, and My Apartment Smells of Rich Mahogany (5) with 25 titles and the max rank for maxed titles, tongue twister! They haven't been implemented yet though.

ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Jono Mozza View Post
    Grtas on I'm Verey Important. Highest I've seen was 20 max on guru, that was before they had started on vanquisher aswell....
    That involved Legendary Survivor, which many of us have never had the opportunity to get. And he'd bought the Wisdom title, something almost everyone in game can't afford to do. But he's not really that far ahead.

I cut off Gladiator, Commander, Gamer and Faction... all are pointless.

Wow...that's impressive...makesm ewish I had started on titles along time ago.

You're going to have 20 so soon man. Maybe even 25. How old are you? How do you find enough time to already have the legendary gaurdian title on the horizon?

Quote Originally Posted by rhythmstripp View Post
    You're going to have 20 so soon man. Maybe even 25. How old are you? How do you find enough time to already have the legendary gaurdian title on the horizon?
    Revision is my break from GW rather than hte other way round for this week :p

That and my lectures are running thin...

Really impressive!

The progress on Legendary Guardian and all the Vanquishing in such a short time since HM was introduced is amazing.

Just got another 8 Tyrian areas vanquished. Slaughtering things in Kryta with an 8man party and a couple of friends ftw. *goes to revise*

Here's my ranger and my warrior.
    I'll have to get a better pic of my warrior with a bow and his Stalker, Rover.

Levels are wrong though - I leveled both today... still working towards 20, still in the Maguumna Jungle area of Tyria working my way through the missions and quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendel View Post
    Just got another 8 Tyrian areas vanquished. Slaughtering things in Kryta with an 8man party and a couple of friends ftw. *goes to revise*
    are you one man or a army that plays with "Kendel Sharpey" character? where do you get so many free time for all this. realy great..your going to be like in top 10# most titled players at hall of achievement

Quote Originally Posted by Magtheridon View Post
    are you one man or a army that plays with "Kendel Sharpey" character? where do you get so many free time for all this. realy great..your going to be like in top 10# most titled players at hall of achievement
    Because i didn't go to my lecture today... overslept... or yesterday... its maths...

PS. Smoke Trap + Minions > PvE.