PC Gaming News
Page 142 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1557
    Quote Originally Posted by Ate of DK View Post
    Ate of DK
    Congratulations! You win the thread. (Mr T agrees. )

Out of curiosity, what's your /age? I have to imagine maxing out nearly everything takes a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Soku View Post

Out of curiosity, what's your /age? I have to imagine maxing out nearly everything takes a while.
    My rangers age: 28 months / 2760 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Soku View Post

Its no more special than r5... it just means you've had loads of cash or more time... or both.

And the fact that you have more time or cash makes it special.

Each rank up in the title requires more time, you could just say r1 is the only important one...

You can't argue with that title

/respect

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Khann View Post
    And the fact that you have more time or cash makes it special.

Each rank up in the title requires more time, you could just say r1 is the only important one...
    not really... 22 is the max for titles that involve doing/killing. An extra 4 from Cartographer which people are only ever gonna bother with on 1 char. The cheapass Survivor adds another 1, Sweets/Booze are 2 easily bought ones. Last ones are down to ID'ing alot, chest running alot or FFFing alot.

r6 is no more of an achievement than r5... since the additional titles you need to get to that point are an achievement in their own right and nobody knows which ones you did to get to r6.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendel View Post
    Its no more special than r5... it just means you've had loads of cash or more time... or both.
    Well, when I see everyone else posting that title up, or you, I'll be convinced its nothing special. Until then its major gratz from me

I don't get how people have the time or endurance to do titles. I applaud those who achieve titles sure, but as for myself, I can't ever seem to get past 5. There's just too much work and for some reason I have my doubts gw 2 will reward very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendel View Post
    not really... 22 is the max for titles that involve doing/killing. An extra 4 from Cartographer which people are only ever gonna bother with on 1 char. The cheapass Survivor adds another 1, Sweets/Booze are 2 easily bought ones. Last ones are down to ID'ing alot, chest running alot or FFFing alot.

r6 is no more of an achievement than r5... since the additional titles you need to get to that point are an achievement in their own right and nobody knows which ones you did to get to r6.
    You make it sound that it's not much work at all. Have you tried it yourself or do you belong to the cathegory of people which says:

"I made 14.000 fame with balance builds. But all those IWAY players are getting their r12 faster. I don't like to play against IWAY. I won't bother getting my r12 vs those easy to beat cheap-*** lame IWAY'ers. With my 14.000 fame I'm better than them!"
    Fact remains that you can't show you're better with spamming a phoenix to strangers and it eats you from the inside that you don't want to spend extra days/weeks to get the remaining fame.

has nothing in common? I feel it's kinda like a KoaBD5 would say when he looks up to a KoaBD6. Offcourse it's grinding, you're right about that. But the other one pushed himself to do it and the r5 didn't (lamer or no lamer doesn't matter). So they are different and some people have respect for that. Others don't, which I can respect.

Like Fay says: We'll talk again when you showed us your r6. I'll definatly give you a big grats for that. Because I know what you did for it. And by the way; I didn't get Survivor 3 on my 28 month old character and neither do I have the identification titles maxed.

Let's just say that I had fun while achieving my goals. And that is the main reason to play after all. I hope you enjoy playing as well with your own style.

Ate of DK - Main character (PvE/PvP)
    - 30 maxed titles

Healing Ate - my monkey (PvE/PvP)
    - 11 maxed titles
    Last edited by Ate of DK; 24-12-2007 at 16:30.

I didn't get Survivor 3 on my 28 month old character and neither do I have the identification titles maxed.
    Yes i had figured that part out for myself you know. And your example made absolutely 0 sense to me...

As for my KoaBD, its on 28, as soon as i can actually be bothered to waste my time maxing chest hunter + IDing... which sadly isn't happening considering i have other characters to play and Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer keeping me occupied.