PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 156 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    I think your supposed to have a pic of your ranger with that bow =.= this is a shrine for rangers :/ not bows :P

Quote Originally Posted by Reikai
    I think your supposed to have a pic of your ranger with that bow =.= this is a shrine for rangers :/ not bows :P
    Reikai is correct, this is a shrine for rangers - though Clubber did provide a photo before (a lovely one at that too). But there is a thread for just bow stats somewhere out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Martin Luther
    All ranger skills unlocked. lvl 20 Hearty Bear. Multiple PRACTICAL sets of armor for PvPing and Trapping. I love my modified 15 druids. Personally, I dont like looking like a boobless linebacker. No offense or anything.
    I chuckled at that last comment ...boobless linebacker...lol.

Also to Clubber
    the 20k UNID Storm turned out to be an amazing investment indeed!
    Take a closer look at the statistics at my Storm in my photo... it cost me a significanty amount of ectos... though I did already receive a 100 ectos offer on it (which I declined :D)

Cool

lol umm, look closely at the pic of my bow, whos that in the background? hehe. yeah ur bow is really nice and u should have sold it for 100 ectos! u could have bought a shortbow like me, lol. anywayz forgot to say before, gratz on ur bow!

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber
    yeah im not a big fan or any fissure armour, i think 15k armours looks better anywayz. i love my rangers 15k dDuids. I havent really tryed my ranger out for pvp (just team and comp arenas), i wanna try a ranger spike group, but most spike groups are restricted to friends or guild members, not many random spike groups going around. anywayz, seen as how my ranger is only my alt character, i may start investing more money into her, maybe get a nice storm or eternal bow.

Btw my best invesment, 20k unidentified...
    If you guys think ranger fissure doesn't look good you are crazy, its easily the best looking armor in the whole game. Thats why I never put my picture up in these threads cause scrubs just start criticizing, and picking it apart because of jeaulousy. Now wheres the next loser idiot to come out and say how ugly storm bows are?

Shadow, your walking on thin ice watch what your saying.
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspawn X
    If you guys think ranger fissure doesn't look good you are crazy, its easily the best looking armor in the whole game. Thats why I never put my picture up in these threads cause scrubs just start criticizing, and picking it apart because of jeaulousy. Now wheres the next loser idiot to come out and say how ugly storm bows are?
    :howdy:
    Storm bows, to a lesser extent etheral bows (better model), chaos axes, crystalline swords, eternal shields all just look like transparent plastic. Not really pretty!!
    Matter of taste of course ....

Ranger fissure looks decent, but not more than that, not "special" - like mesmers' or elementalists' or warriors'. At least it looks a bit more "normal", though the gloves and boots aren't particulary nice, I'd prefer the collectors version.

But we're off topic. When I come home from work I'll try to make a shrine screenshot for my ranger (she's only a week old now) :happy05:
    Last edited by Findariel; 02-11-2005 at 14:41.

Well there she is, Trisha Forestwind. Been playing since Day 1 of the game's release although to be fair, I did a lot of PvP instead of PvE (although I did finish the game 3 months ago). A lot of people don't seem to be wearing 15k drakescale anymore (at least the females) they seem to have a problem with the horn/claw thing on the right shoulder. I personally think it's kind of cool looking so more power to me. ^_^
    I do also have 15k druid, and while I like how that looks too, I don't like it as much as my drakescale (although the energy is nice).

Although my bow isn't gold, or has very good stats, it's one I've used for a very long time and it's served me well. I do infact have a few gold bows but this one is still my favorite.

Zero was my first pet and I won't abandon him even if they introduce some cooler ones. He's a hearty wolf still because I don't know how to get him to elder status. Perhaps just getting more exp. will do that.

I just love everything about my ranger. The armor, the color, the bow, my pet, etc. So I'm looking forward to the expansion for some new things to do...although I've never been to the fissure of woe yet...I'd like to though. No one wants a ranger though :(

First of all, THANK YOU ZERO for moderating this thread! I was worried about people such as Shadowspawn X.

But to reply to what Shadowspawn said, I did state that the MALE RANGER FISSURE armor is pretty nice - particularly when dyed black. But I do however detest the FEMALE RANGER FISSURE armor. This is just my personal opinion, and if you could post a picture of your Ranger I'm sure everyone would appreciate it :)

To Legeon, I'm currently working on another picture for my second Ranger (who is also adorned with 15k Drakescale - my favorite 15k armor of the four!). Our characters look very similar...(you'll see soon!)...we have similar taste :P Btw, nice picture!

Quote Originally Posted by clarity
    First of all, THANK YOU ZERO for moderating this thread! I was worried about people such as Shadowspawn X.

But to reply to what Shadowspawn said, I did state that the MALE RANGER FISSURE armor is pretty nice - particularly when dyed black. But I do however detest the FEMALE RANGER FISSURE armor. This is just my personal opinion, and if you could post a picture of your Ranger I'm sure everyone would appreciate it
    When you have a show off shrine which should be a feel good thread. Then a group of people has to has to critize the others hiding behind "their opinion". Is pretty weak. Now people are posting pictures of thier fissure in the same thread as you guys are knocking it down. Nice work.... you feel good now?

Zero sorry for the outburst. I apologize to all.