PC Gaming News
Page 31 of 156 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    Why is it so grainy? I suppose you did that on purpose? Makes it look like you scanned it out of a magazine. Original!

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    :) Thanks. Yes I made it grainy on purpose - I kinda liked the look.

Looks like its been converted to jpg with minimum quality.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Well finished going through all 31 pages of these thread and must say great rangers all. When I get home from work I will have to post a pic of my pride and joy. He is Victor Debrace a Lvl20 R/*. I have completed all missions and bonuses with this character and all quests. I have also unlocked all Ranger, Mesmer and Monk skills with this character. To top all that I have completely explored ALL of Tyria with this character. I mean what else is a ranger supposed to do but explorer the great outdoors.

Redid the dyes and picked up a new pet :)

GWOnline.Net Member
    Sorry to post a non picture post, but where the hell did you find a max gold Dead Bow?? :O i really want one.

GWOnline.Net Member
    What's that dye combination? :o Looks really good, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearDope
    Sorry to post a non picture post, but where the hell did you find a max gold Dead Bow?? :O i really want one.
    I bought it from another player for a good chunk of change + ecto. I've never seen one drop, though I've heard it's possible to get them from the DNKP titan missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocotroid
    What's that dye combination? :o Looks really good, imo.
    The suit pictured above is dyed red + green. It produces nice crimson brown shade. I went through 5 plat trying to figure out a color scheme that looked better than purple/pink
    Last edited by LordShar; 24-02-2006 at 02:37.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Well as promised here is the picture of my ranger Victor Debrace. It is just MS Paint job but that is all I have to work with at the moment.

The Chest, Hands, and all Masks are dyed Sivler, Yellow, Silver, Silver
    The Leggings and Boots are dyed Black

Oh and forgot to add that all the weapons that my ranger is using has been found by him and nothing bought.
    Last edited by slimreb; 24-02-2006 at 03:22.

Quote Originally Posted by slimreb
    Well as promised here is the picture of my ranger Victor Debrace. It is just MS Paint job but that is all I have to work with at the moment.

The Chest, Hands, and all Masks are dyed Sivler, Yellow, Silver, Silver
    The Leggings and Boots are dyed Black

Oh and forgot to add that all the weapons that my ranger is using has been found by him and nothing bought.
    Not possible to have unlocked all 3 classes with your current XP; Not enough skill points. Or Maybe I'm Just Doing Some Math Wrong...