PC Gaming News
Page 96 of 156 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianna Of Draken View Post
    Ya, I love the 15k fostbound. It is just so damn cute.

And speaking of ruby/saphire, I feel really stupid for not investing in them when they were at the 3k area, since I had a feeling they would sky rocket. Oh well.
    Yup. It looks like people are already speculating on diamonds. I sold a few gems for 1k, back when that was the going rate.

Ok here's my main.

I got myself all the Rubies and Sapphires I needed for Vabbian, as well as all the materials required to craft Elonian leather. Then I said..nahhh...It just dosnt do it for me. I wanted to think long and hard about if I really wanted it. So in the end, I sold off all my rubies and sapphires and even made some extra cash off them. (Bought alot of them for cheaper than I sold)

Of course that is only one of my many bows i have.
    But it is my Favourite

woaah :D reached Leg. survivor Tonight
    Made my ranger 11 days ago; and see what i've got now

Look & enjoy

A big thanks to all the people who helped me reached it :)

:edit- dont know if it matters that i've posted it in other thread to, saw after posting it that it was in wrong thread here ^^!
    Last edited by Calynda Danyciar; 14-01-2007 at 04:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Calynda Danyciar View Post

Look & enjoy

:edit- dont know if it matters that i've posted it in other thread to, saw after posting it that it was in wrong thread here ^^!
    Very nice, tho you didnt cap that many elites :O

Quote Originally Posted by Eiklasp View Post
    Very nice, tho you didnt cap that many elites :O
    99 elites not much? , well i needed half the ammount of i was thinking, since cap's were 10.000 exp each

Quote Originally Posted by Calynda Danyciar View Post

Look & enjoy

Very impressive. Over 5 hours per day for 11 days without one death is pretty tough, I bet.

Personally, I'm going for the unofficial title of legendary wormfood or heroic flybait.

Quote Originally Posted by Kataigida Xafnikos View Post
    Very impressive. Over 5 hours per day for 11 days without one death is pretty tough, I bet.

Personally, I'm going for the unofficial title of legendary wormfood or heroic flybait.
    Lol i diddnt played every day 5 hours only in the weekend i played much because i wanted to cap all the elites, so that raised the Hours a bit ;)

2nd on in two days, i was really bored and i think this one looks better than the one above

and yes, it was taken in-game :D

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/727556Inchino-dark.png