PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    EOE bomb on scarred earth

    This is what happens when the two teams that are still fighting are too close to the wall the separates the teams against a third EOE bomb...


  2. #2
    Awe u hide ur skill bar but notthe names lol could u tell what skills you were useing or no?? :happy65:

  3. #3
    Average suicide build. Not sure exactly how it works but 4 Necros put on dark aura, charge into the group and suicide with Blood is Power, the Dark Aura does damage, once a Necromancer dies, Death Nova goes off, then EoE. I think that's it

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Chip
    Average suicide build. Not sure exactly how it works but 4 Necros put on dark aura, charge into the group and suicide with Blood is Power, the Dark Aura does damage, once a Necromancer dies, Death Nova goes off, then EoE. I think that's it
    We have done this (gotw) quite a few times lately, just for fun. Killing two teams on scarred at once is hilarious.

    Much better with 7x me/mo and r/mo.

    I'm pretty sure you can figure out what skills and why by yourself. :)

    This is the best anti-iway build for sure, iway done in 20 secs from start. :P

  5. #5
    Freaking FELL off a cliff. :eek:

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bluerunner
    Awe u hide ur skill bar but notthe names lol could u tell what skills you were useing or no?? :happy65:
    If I wanted to tell you which skills we were using I wouldn' t have blocked out the classes and my skill bar ;p

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlakh
    We have done this (gotw) quite a few times lately, just for fun. Killing two teams on scarred at once is hilarious.

    Much better with 7x me/mo and r/mo.

    I'm pretty sure you can figure out what skills and why by yourself. :)

    This is the best anti-iway build for sure, iway done in 20 secs from start. :P
    unless one guy W/R bring endure pain/ doesn't use sup run or invicible N/MO --> u're screwed

    I love to face suicide build, easy fame :)

  8. #8
    EoE bombs are cake. 7 mesmers with 16 Illusion, Illusion of Weakness, and a couple superiors and no vigor. IoW does 200 dmg, your health is already below that, POP EoE bomb. one R/Mo with EoE and Light of Dwayna, rinse, repeat. Of course, if they leave a person back you can get screwed hard.

  9. #9
    haha i was supposed to be on that team but i had to go to bed too early but i know what they were running it works pretty good

    my spirit spam on scarred earth saved our team from an edge bomb lol we had 800-1000 health so they killed themselves for no reason

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by hello im monk
    my spirit spam on scarred earth saved our team from an edge bomb lol we had 800-1000 health so they killed themselves for no reason
    R O F L M A O

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •