PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EOE bomb on scarred earth

This is what happens when the two teams that are still fighting are too close to the wall the separates the teams against a third EOE bomb...

Awe u hide ur skill bar but notthe names lol could u tell what skills you were useing or no?? :happy65:

Average suicide build. Not sure exactly how it works but 4 Necros put on dark aura, charge into the group and suicide with Blood is Power, the Dark Aura does damage, once a Necromancer dies, Death Nova goes off, then EoE. I think that's it

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Chip
    Average suicide build. Not sure exactly how it works but 4 Necros put on dark aura, charge into the group and suicide with Blood is Power, the Dark Aura does damage, once a Necromancer dies, Death Nova goes off, then EoE. I think that's it
    We have done this (gotw) quite a few times lately, just for fun. Killing two teams on scarred at once is hilarious.

Much better with 7x me/mo and r/mo.

I'm pretty sure you can figure out what skills and why by yourself. :)

This is the best anti-iway build for sure, iway done in 20 secs from start. :P

Freaking FELL off a cliff. :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by bluerunner
    Awe u hide ur skill bar but notthe names lol could u tell what skills you were useing or no?? :happy65:
    If I wanted to tell you which skills we were using I wouldn' t have blocked out the classes and my skill bar ;p

Quote Originally Posted by sahlakh
    We have done this (gotw) quite a few times lately, just for fun. Killing two teams on scarred at once is hilarious.

Much better with 7x me/mo and r/mo.

I'm pretty sure you can figure out what skills and why by yourself. :)

This is the best anti-iway build for sure, iway done in 20 secs from start. :P
    unless one guy W/R bring endure pain/ doesn't use sup run or invicible N/MO --> u're screwed

I love to face suicide build, easy fame :)

EoE bombs are cake. 7 mesmers with 16 Illusion, Illusion of Weakness, and a couple superiors and no vigor. IoW does 200 dmg, your health is already below that, POP EoE bomb. one R/Mo with EoE and Light of Dwayna, rinse, repeat. Of course, if they leave a person back you can get screwed hard.

haha i was supposed to be on that team but i had to go to bed too early but i know what they were running it works pretty good

my spirit spam on scarred earth saved our team from an edge bomb lol we had 800-1000 health so they killed themselves for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by hello im monk
    my spirit spam on scarred earth saved our team from an edge bomb lol we had 800-1000 health so they killed themselves for no reason
    R O F L M A O