PC Gaming News

Dyed Weapons & Offhands Screenshot Thread?

When I get bored, I sink $$$ into dye. So, having nothing better to do, I tested silver dye on my mesmer's desert collector's cane and focus.

The cane turned black and silver, instead of its normal green-ish tinge, and the chalice from gold to silver. :happy65:

What I haven't been able to find is more reference images of what other weapons and offhands look like when dyed different colors. I'd love to see what other people have done to customize theirs. :D

most weapons dont dye like that.... like when i dyed my water wand and offhand, both blue, i used red first, and it hardly changed, then i used green i think, which made it pink

Quote Originally Posted by Icy Spicy
    most weapons dont dye like that.... like when i dyed my water wand and offhand, both blue, i used red first, and it hardly changed, then i used green i think, which made it pink
    I did try blue dye on the chalice first, which turned it purple. Stripped that off with dye remover. Orange dye turned it this nasty neon green color. Applied dye remover again, before finally settling on the silver. Hence I'd like to see this thread as a "reference" collection for all those who'd like to dye their weapons and offhands, so they'll know what they may get. :D

GWOnline.Net Member nightrunner's Avatar
    Wow! Nice color on the weapons O_o

Wish my equipment looked nearly as sleek as yours...

this is my wand i used..not sure if pic works

think it might come out small again :(