PC Gaming News
    GWOnline.Net Member

Help with R/W Victory is Mine Build

Hey i have a R/w Victory is Mine build and i need some help:

Attributes:
    Axe Mastery 9
    Tactics 10
    Expertise 13 (11 + 1 mask + 1 minor rune)
    Wilderness Survival 5 (4 + 1 minor rune)

Equipment:
    Hunters Mask of Minor Expertise
    Rawhide Vest of Superior Vigor
    Druids Gloves
    Druids Leggings of Minor Wilderness Survival
    Druids Boots

Zealous PvP Axe of Fortitude
    6-28 dmg
    15% while health is above 50%
    Energy Steal: 1
    Energy Drain: 1
    + 30 hp

PvP Shield
    16 armor
    +45 (stance)
    -2 dmg (stance)

Health: 560 (605 in stance)
    32 energy >>

Skills
    Apply Poison
    Cyclone Axe
    Balanced Stance
    Desperation Blow
    Throw Dirt
    Victory is Mine
    Whirling Defence
    Healing Signet

do u guys think i should swap whirling defence for Thrill of Victory or an adrenaline move that would add more dmg to my build? or stick to Whirling defence? thanx in advance.

Well, with my Victory is Mine build, I use a sword. Hamstring+apply poison+sever artery+gash. Hes got 7 degen, cant run, and a deep wound. Then when i get low I use victory is mine for a little under a 200 point heal.

Although, i never though of using desperation blow with balanced stance. Good idea.

Yes, almost everybody tends to overlook Desperation Blow... But I find it a quite useful (and funny btw) skill. Combining 4 skills in one is definitely nothing to laugh at. Random? yes... But it recharges so fast that if you're lucky, you can have up to 3 conditions simultaneously on your target... And that's even without mentioning that one of those conditions is the exact replica of "Eviscerate".

Quote Originally Posted by Savage_Jdyn
    Hey i have a R/w Victory is Mine build and i need some help:

Attributes:
    Axe Mastery 9
    Tactics 10
    Expertise 13 (11 + 1 mask + 1 minor rune)
    Wilderness Survival 5 (4 + 1 minor rune)

Equipment:
    Hunters Mask of Minor Expertise
    Rawhide Vest of Superior Vigor
    Druids Gloves
    Druids Leggings of Minor Wilderness Survival
    Druids Boots

Zealous PvP Axe of Fortitude
    6-28 dmg
    15% while health is above 50%
    Energy Steal: 1
    Energy Drain: 1
    + 30 hp

PvP Shield
    16 armor
    +45 (stance)
    -2 dmg (stance)

Health: 560 (605 in stance)
    32 energy >>

Skills
    Apply Poison
    Cyclone Axe
    Balanced Stance
    Desperation Blow
    Throw Dirt
    Victory is Mine
    Whirling Defence
    Healing Signet

do u guys think i should swap whirling defence for Thrill of Victory or an adrenaline move that would add more dmg to my build? or stick to Whirling defence? thanx in advance.
    Well to get alot of health/energy from VIM it's good to have tactics high as you can. Since your a ranger 12 would be max and I would suggest that. I have a War/Nec that uses the build and its soooo damn fun with plague touch but since your a Ra/War you can't play with that skill.

Just wondering do you find yourself in need of Cyclone Axe. I mean do you have 2 or more people on you at all times? Seems the reason you use Apply Poison + Cyclone to have all around you to fuel VIM. I think Sword is great but I use axe myself, if I were you I would go something like this:

Sword / Axe

Sever or Deep Wound
    Gash or Axe Rake
    Hamstring or Axe Twist
    Healing Sig
    Victory is Mine
    Apply Poison * not needed but another condition means more hp/energy
    Troll Ungent or Bonnetis Defense
    Res

9 Axe/Sword
    12 Tactics
    9 Wilderness

With 3 conditions on your target ( the ones you've caused ) with Victory is Mine you will gain 168 HP and 15 Energy since your tactics is 12. Since you have no Expertise the skill that will cause you the most energy dmg will be A.P. but with 4 conditions on your target you will get 20 energy back when used at the right time. You could lower wilderness and even it out to get some expertise in there I guess but even as a War/Nec I don't bring a stance since this build ( well the one I use ) is just so effective in recieving dmg/removing conditions/healing yourself. That's just my take on your ra/war but if your using it for PVE then yeah take Cyclone Axe other wise just get those conditions on them with adrenaline and not with expertise. I know you might think it's crazy a ranger with no STANCE but you can tweak the build and put one in.