PC Gaming News
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Illusionary Weaponry and...

    Judge's Inisght? While browsing another forum I ran into a build listing where the mo/me were running IW and had JI. Does this actually work in the case of IW?

    Judge's Insight
    Skill. For (Min: 8 - Max: 20) seconds, target ally's attacks deal holy damage and have +20% armor penetration.

    I always assumed in the case of JI the damage was dependent on actually hitting the target.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexed Arcanist
    Judge's Inisght? While browsing another forum I ran into a build listing where the mo/me were running IW and had JI. Does this actually work in the case of IW?

    Judge's Insight
    Skill. For (Min: 8 - Max: 20) seconds, target ally's attacks deal holy damage and have +20% armor penetration.

    I always assumed in the case of JI the damage was dependent on actually hitting the target.
    Even if it did combine (and it doesn't), what would 20% armor penetration gives to a skill that IGNORES armor?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Patccmoi
    Even if it did combine (and it doesn't), what would 20% armor penetration gives to a skill that IGNORES armor?
    No clue on the purpose behind these skills selected for the build I was reading, perhaps they were considering running the 2 concurrently, but IW generally lasts long enough for that not to be so useful.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexed Arcanist
    No clue on the purpose behind these skills selected for the build I was reading, perhaps they were considering running the 2 concurrently, but IW generally lasts long enough for that not to be so useful.
    Well, 2 things:

    1) he was using JI on another ally

    2) he is kinda clueless on how IW works.

    My vote goes for 2, but 1 is always possible ^^

  5. #5
    As a follow on question, will Strength of Honor boost IW?

  6. #6
    He was clueless evidently as he just responded in that other forum. He also had Strength of Honor, oddly enough? :confused:

  7. #7
    JI and strength of honor do not affect a person using IW.

    I don't know what this guy was thinking.

  8. #8
    Lets just be nice and assume he was useing it to support others and as a cover enchantment for himself :P.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •