PC Gaming News

Exclamation Henchies non infused?

I was helping a friend lastnite in the Iron Mines of Moladune, went to the Seer, she infused her armor so we kept going on on the mission, when we found the first mursaat the henchies started to fall down like flies well, i killed the mursaat, my friend ressed the henchies (by that time all the party had a good morale boost, since none of the henchies were killed in the prior parts of the mission) and we ran to the next mob, again all henchies started to die due to the mursaats spell (i can't remember the name of that spell, but i would really really love to have it on my char lol) well, the fact is that i had to solo a couple of mursaats while my friend kept the henchies on the back in order to finish the mission (good that my archer likes to eat mursaats for breakfast).

I /Bugged the issue on the double, but i'm wondering if anyone else experienced this too.

I think the henchies only have 1 piece of armor infused, i'm not sure about this though, so someone correct me if i'm wrong :)

The henchmen aren't infused at all in that mission.

I have done that mission countless times, and when u infuse your armor, the henchies armor (not all their armor parts tho) are infused too. In the lastnite case, they weren't infused at all, since when they were hit by the mursaat spell, they died within 5 seconds, wich only happens when a fully non-infused character faces a mursaat.

Btw, the infusion for henchmen were added to that mission in a patch a couple months ago.

Anyways, since i'm not sure of how the /bug command works, i will send the report to Anet support team as i always do when i find bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chislev
    I have done that mission countless times, and when u infuse your armor, the henchies armor (not all their armor parts tho) are infused too. In the lastnite case, they weren't infused at all, since when they were hit by the mursaat spell, they died within 5 seconds, wich only happens when a fully non-infused character faces a mursaat.

Btw, the infusion for henchmen were added to that mission in a patch a couple months ago.

Anyways, since i'm not sure of how the /bug command works, i will send the report to Anet support team as i always do when i find bugs.
    They were never infused in that mission AFAIK... and can you link to the game update that says the henchmen were infused from the seer? If it's truly a change with an update, Anet would have it on their site.

Infusion

The henchmen were only infused for Thunderhead Keep, but not for Iron Mines of Moladune. They never were.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Wow...I was having so much trouble with the Mursaat last night. I was trying to capture skills in the Ring of Fire and Abbadon's Mouth, and I just couldn't stay alive. Every time I fought Mursaat, I seriously felt that the Mursaat got like super AI or something, and the henchies got stupid at the sight of a Mursaat. I had my friend with me too. He said the same thing. I wonder if they improved the Mursaat-only skill (the name escapes me at the moment...I saw it so many times last night, how could I forget ), and yes, we were infused for the record.

Spectral Agony.

hench infusion

Hmm I've always thought (and experience seemed to back me up) that none of the regular henchmen are infused yet all the named story NPCs (band of 4) where available, are.

So when Mursaat abound I take Mhenlo Devona Aidan and Cynn first.
    When I'd take the gang to THK (yeah I tried a few solo runs there heh) usually the non-storyliners took the hurt if not hit the dirt notably more than the story characters.

CKaz