PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

I'm sick of IWAY

Man you would think people would stop doing IWAY after they consostantly lose in the first or second round.. can someome explain the draw of soing a build that could never again get to HoH much less take and old it.

My guess is its along the same lines as W/Mos they are stupid dumb to know they are stupid

Actually I rather like IWAY. For any decent team it's free fame. For the members, it gives them easy groups to get into and teaches them about finding and killing targets.

Quote Originally Posted by David Holtzman
    Actually I rather like IWAY. For any decent team it's free fame. For the members, it gives them easy groups to get into and teaches them about finding and killing targets.
    your right its free fame who who ever you face, Even a half assed pug group with some sence of PvP will beat it.. It worked a while ago for the simple fact that it took people by suprise, now people expect to see the people who are not good enough to get into real groups to use it, this is also why you never see IWAY on an altermap and rarely even on a relic map unless they got a boost

I see 'em in relics all the time, and often on the first altar map.

saturday night the day when all europeans kids have free time to play pvp, in the time of 19h-23h you can get more fame with runing an anty iway build then with a iway build.

one run:
    -first map: iway o.k. won
    -second iway again O.o with a bounder O.o
    -the first altar map again iway wtf?
    -the fourth mape (the one with 4 team) first team we meet iway, second team gues it, again iway.

and we had a build with an earth ele, watter ele, e-drain mesmer w/r a trapper and 3 monks. iway is in these days free fame (if you don't forget to kill the eoe)

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh
    saturday night the day when all europeans kids have free time to play pvp, in the time of 19h-23h you can get more fame with running an anti iway build then with an iway build.
    Perhaps that's the new FotM build: the anti-IWAY group ;)

May be a funny way to get quick fame!!

iway = 10 minutes to put together a group, no voice communication required, fame farming for people who have 0 fame, doesnt require much coordination (warriors bash, necros buff, trappers trap)

i just see iway as a means for casual players to make/join a group and experience tombs

FIWAY gets into halls and wins halls all the time and it earns fame faster than most holding builds due to quick matches and able to just go back in again.

If you're sick of IWAY then stop playing tombs

what's the deal with the complaining. just make anti-iway and get free fame!

modded iways win alot, just not hoh map (sometimes with well coordinated group)

good things about iway
    1. fast fame
    2. can be counter (balanced build)
    3. counters rangerspike/most spike

you should be glad there's alot of iways because balance build can beat iway in most maps. relic run is alittle bit harder but the rest is a sinch.

This may make me sound like a noob PVPer (and yes i am with rank 1) But I can enjoy a IWAy group from time to time. They are fast to make, and they get to the 3rd round on average and Iv been in a few that get to the 5th round.