PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 408 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    what armor is that btw RIzzy

and for those who asked here is shot of fissure materials

[IMG][/IMG]

Hmm...

So the (female) Fissure armor has those nice long gloves whereas all the other Mesmer armors have short gloves, what I'm wondering is are the gloves just one 'piece' (like the Elementalist gloves) or are they actually a blend of the glove piece and torso piece (sort of like how the 15k Enchanter's is)?

In other words if I JUST got the Fissure gloves, would it show up as the full arm-length gloves or just hand gloves? From the picture posted of the crafting materials it looks like short, but the Fissure pictures can be misleading and it would be nice if somebody who already has the Fissure set can confirm it one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy

Sorry for the late submission chaps.
    Enjoy
    The armour is a Navy blue, not your average blue, as a normal blue dye would just look really light on it.

Gloves and Boots are pure black however.
    That picture is so cool. How did you put your arm around the girl? Is there an emote that you use cuddle like that?

Nah, he's just using the Mesmers /kneel command and the Warrior is simply sitting. They just got in the right position ^^

no the gloves are not long those are the sleeves for the body piece... they are off the shoulder and long the gloves are just on the hand only ..

Is the hose on the Fissure armor visible at all? It isn't for a lot of the Mesmer armors.

Thanks Trixi.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasteland Squidget
    Is the hose on the Fissure armor visible at all? It isn't for a lot of the Mesmer armors.
    From staring at the little icons in the sshot of the crafter, it seems to me that in this case the hose is actually the little skirt part, and that the tunic piece only goes down to the waist.

From what Trixi said it seems like the most dispensible piece of the outfit is the gloves, since they seem to be like all other mesmer gloves and only cover the hand, being barely visible.

does anyone actually have shots of any of the male fissure armors? specifically rogue or enchanters? i know the other classes look really cool but i havent seen any shots of male me's. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mevere
    That picture is so cool. How did you put your arm around the girl? Is there an emote that you use cuddle like that?
    lol that's pretty leet, i agree with you on the picture. i just found your post kinda funny

/cuddle

that easy all u do is sit in the right place the is u look him leg is hiden by her back and his arm is resting on that which in turn looks like its round her neck