PC Gaming News
Page 47 of 408 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Findariel
    Don't worry, ConArtist's 15k picture is just the attire (top).

My picture is only the attire as well, the boots and gloves are from the starters set.

Btw: I think the 15 Kurzick gloves are really exceptional. Now you can show your hands in stead of wearing gloves all the time. The leggings look like the 15k Noble.
    Whew, thanks thats why I did not recognize the boots since they were starter and I never played a Mesmer during the FPE and spent the whole weekend with a Ritualist.

Whoops, yeah, Findariel is right. I should've been more specific :P.

I think the 15 Kurzick gloves are really exceptional. Now you can show your hands in stead of wearing gloves all the time.
    Agreed. Now it's actually worth spending 15k on female mesmer gloves!

Btw, Findariel, is your mesmer still wearing the 15k kurzick top on the character select screen, or did you delete her already? I'm not sure if I switched armor sets the last time I logged off my mesmer, but she's still wearing the Savant's attire I bought instead of the starter's set. I find that kind of odd...weren't the items on our characters deleted after the event? =/

a little update, got my 15k rouges boots today and changed colors
    she looks so HAWT
    15k rouges top , red+purple
    1.5k courtly hose , black
    1.5k enchanters gloves , black
    15k rouges boots , red+purple

^^^^
    Separated at birth?

I was gonna post my mesmer after I saw yours yesterday with the nice borwn but was too lazy, but today I had to :)

my long lost twin

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

wouldn't you like to know (maybe not)
    Quote Originally Posted by boxterduke
    ^^^^
    Separated at birth?

I was gonna post my mesmer after I saw yours yesterday with the nice borwn but was too lazy, but today I had to :)

That looks like me!

That reminds me. Does anyone have the Virtuoso's Hose? The 15k ones? I've never seen them on their own. The 15k Enchanters (seen above) has this funky detail strip along the sides, but I have no idea what the Virtuoso's hose looks like and the armour crafter window is waaay too small to see it properly.

Finally!!

Naru Soulfire
    Last edited by Ayarie; 08-04-2006 at 21:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayarie

Finally!!

Naru Soulfire
    Very nice. I like the pink dye mix. Would you mind letting us know the mix?

I must finally contribute to this fantabulous thread! And I shall contribute with a tribute to male mesmers!

First with the pic my good friend Jciardha took.

And then mine...

(Click on this one for a closer look.)

From left to right, Kartaan Ashalaanen is wearing a smart black/green/red 15k Enchanter's coat with grey pants. Jciardha (Armand) is wearing his Stylish burgundy jacket and has no clue how he made it. And, I don't have the two other mesmer's persmissions to use their names, but the dye combo on the right of me is a stunning black + blue Collector's armor, and on the far right is the a standard stunning green 15k Enchanter's. Mine, (in the center) - my favorite, of course, is a most rich black + green Collector's armor!

I enjoyed that way too much.

~Mog Ruith of Armagh

Don't have my permission? Don't be afraid.
    Here is Fa Zheng!