PC Gaming News
Page 87 of 408 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
    I decided to get creative, and mix 'n match pieces for this Hot Crop Boot-top look.

1.5K Krytan Attire
    1.5K Kurzick Leggings
    1.5K Courtly Boots (I've had since getting to Droks)
    1.5K Enchanters Droks Gloves (Ditto)

Dyed Silver, boots black

Quote Originally Posted by LordShadowblight
    Mog I was wondering what old school WWF or WWE star you look like the most
    Hmmm....

Moginator and his token ring chick! (Jciardha's ele! =])
    Vadar and Luna Vachon!

Quote Originally Posted by Komailan
    Hello! Got my 1.5k Kurzicks today. Dyed it black but...

Unfortunately, in most bright areas I still see a green glow on my new outfit. Anyone else has had that problem? I would sure like to fix that.
    That means that you did not dye the hose black.
    This armor has cliping and shows the hose when running/dancing/sitting.
    You either have to dye the hose black or live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayor of Halloween Town
    Sorry to aks questions in this thread but im thinking of gettting 15k female nobles armor but i dont wanna spend 15k onthe golves. Does any1 know which 1.5k golves would suit nobles the best (canthan or prophicies)? thanks
    Any glove would suit it well. Just do not get ones that have gold trimmings in them, for example the 15k canthan.
    I noticed that tyrian rouge armor or 1.5k kurzick are very close to the noble 15k gloves.
    You can also get the 1.5k courtly from droknar.
    Last edited by boxterduke; 22-06-2006 at 14:18.

I got my first 15k pieces a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by boxterduke
    That means that you did not dye the hose black.
    This armor has cliping and shows the hose when running/dancing/sitting.
    You either have to dye the hose black or live with it.
    It's not just the hose. For example, on the male mesmer 1.5K Kurzick, dyed black, if one zooms the camera out, you get green blotches everywhere until you zoom back in. I don't think it's a videocard problem either, as I've heard about this from others suffering the same blotchiness.

hey does any1 have a picture of 1.5k kurzick and luxon mask, male, i cant seem to see any around and i sure would like to. thanks
    Last edited by Lord Maiori; 22-06-2006 at 18:00.

My mesmer, Nay Tomorrow, in her brand new armor Attire, boots and mask are 15k kurzick, gloves and hose are from my old enchanters armor. Dyed with the basic light blue combo (blue + remover).

Seems like Thom sneaked into the picture
    Last edited by Love; 22-06-2006 at 17:57.

Red face

Here my mesmer^^

Quote Originally Posted by jciardha
    It's not just the hose. For example, on the male Mesmer 1.5K Kurzick, dyed black, if one zooms the camera out, you get green blotches everywhere until you zoom back in. I don't think it's a video card problem either, as I've heard about this from others suffering the same blotchiness.
    Oh that problem, you get that also with Female FoW armor on the skirt. It looks worst on ones that are dyed black.
    Mine is dyed gold and I still see black spots if I zoom out. On black skirts it looks worst and even parts of the skin show.
    I think its not fair especially for FoW armor since it takes gold and time to get FoW.

Back to the problem I was taking about, I had to dye my hose the same color to stop the clipping from happening.
    funny thing is that I never bought the 1.5k kurzick hose, what I did is I used my 1.5 enchanter from Droks. so now when I wear my enchanter armor from Droks the hose has a different color. Good thing that it does not show under the armor because if it does that means I have to buy a hose just for the 1.5k kurzick which is another inventory slot and god knows how tight are we on inventory.
    Last edited by boxterduke; 23-06-2006 at 17:12.

ah i see my skin to if im wearing that 1.5k attire (pre look a like) from kaingen center, so bad because its loveley armor