PC Gaming News
Page 106 of 408 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 4075

15k Enchanters, dyed a nice brown mix (Red + Remover + Black). Hoping to add another black to the mix when I get the funds. Sort of retro I suppose, but the only new armor I found interesting was the 1.5k Kurzick, which every male mesmer and their mother owns.

Here is a SS of my Mesmer... the armor is all dyed black, except for the gloves and the mask, which are silver. I think it looks cool. :)

Quote Originally Posted by jciardha
    I hardly ever show the mask, but I felt the need to try to dye it so it'd match the gold trim on the outfit. I don't have the gold to get black dye right now, and plus if I dyed it black, I'd never be able to dye over it again without withering inside. So, decided to try gold instead.

The mix is the conventional "gold" mix of silver, yellow and two orange dyes on the 15K Kurzick mask.
    I really like the color of your attire! What is it, just red?

Quote Originally Posted by Xelissa
    I really like the color of your attire! What is it, just red?
    Refer to this post.

Ah, thanks - must has missed that post. I might have to try out this combo on my mesmer when I get my 15k kurzick - it looks closer to the color of the flower in her hair than anything I've ever seen!

Turambar Thalion
    Here's my mesmer, Varda Etherwind

FoW Top (red + black)
    FoW Leggings and Boots (black)
    1.5k Luxon Gloves (black)

15k Kurzik Attire and Boots Dyed Black + Blue
    1.5k Shing Jea Gloves (Black) and Hose (blue, and unseen)

Got a bit bored and decided to make new chars with a friend of mine and play through Prophecies again. And what char did i make? Mesmer offcourse ^^

Meet Dante, my new mesmer

Armor is the basic Tyrian armor set bought all the way from Cantha (we cheated a bit and got max armors from there^^) dyed black, except the gloves and mask are dyed red (not 15k i know sorry but it does look good)
    Also decided to burn some money and re-dyed my old mesmers armor a bit:

Nay's 15k kurzick armor got a new coat of paint, boots are black, attire black+red and the rest is just plain red (gloves are ascalonian and hose 1,5k kurzick)

Quote Originally Posted by Turambar Thalion
    Here's my mesmer, Varda Etherwind
    Gorgeous.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Could someone Post Noble armor and one pic with Virtuoso boots and one pic with performers boots?

Thank you =))