PC Gaming News
Page 108 of 408 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 4075
    Could someone post a picture of the Female Starter Armor dyed black front and back? (I'm trying to see if it looks glitchy cause I know certain colors such as blue do.)

Generally I just want to see the chest/legs, gloves and boots arn't really needed.
    Last edited by Djinn Effer; 11-08-2006 at 05:13.

Here's my mesmer Peredur Perceval modeling my armors, mixed and as sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn Effer
    Could someone post a picture of the Female Starter Armor dyed black front and back? (I'm trying to see if it looks glitchy cause I know certain colors such as blue do.)

Generally I just want to see the chest/legs, gloves and boots arn't really needed.
    Nevermind, I got impatient and just dyed it black. Which by the way, it does look glitched and now I'm kinda angry that I wasted 40k. >.>

GWOnline.Net Member
    During the FPE, I vowed that I would make this armour, and a few days ago I finally did it.

Initially, I wanted to stay away from using blue or purple on this, since her other sets use those colours. I tried yellow at first, which actually didn't look that bad, to be honest. But when it comes right down to it, the blue+purple combo looks so much better on her. I did keep the yellow on the gloves, though, just to lighten it up a bit.

Just one more armour set that I really want to get for her now. Until Nightfall, at least . . .

My new mesmer .........

FoW skirt (silver), rogue 15k top (silver), 15k Kurz gloves (black+silver), 1.5k Performers boots (silver) ..

Has or knows anyone an example how I can make the skirt and boots a tad darker so it suits the top better? I'm not really that rich that I can experiment with black/silver mixes without feeling it .... would BSSS be a nice darker grey or still far too dark to match the rogue top?
    Last edited by Findariel; 15-08-2006 at 06:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Findariel
    My new mesmer .........

You didn't delete Geraldine, did you?

Nice armor, and very pretty mesmer, though.

Finally finished my collection of 15k armors(All seven!) and now I have just my FoW left to aquire. You'll be getting another mass of armor pictures from me shortly...
    @Findariel, very nice! Not enough mesmers use the ponytail hair, it's quite sad.
    I would try experimenting with BSS/PSS to darken your hose, it generally turns out a bit darker grey than normal silver. Might do the trick for you.

My new mesmer .........
    Hope you did not delete your old Mesmer.
    On a side note, Tyrian Mesmers FTW.
    Canthan ones do not even compare to Tyrian ones.

I'm not really that rich that I can experiment with black/silver mixes without feeling it ....
    Says the one with the FoW skirt... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by jciardha
    You didn't delete Geraldine, did you?
    Nice armor, and very pretty mesmer, though.
    No I didn't delete her .. but tired of waiting for a hairstylist .. and thnx ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Eleni
    @Findariel, very nice! Not enough mesmers use the ponytail hair, it's quite sad.
    I would try experimenting with BSS/PSS to darken your hose, it generally turns out a bit darker grey than normal silver. Might do the trick for you.
    Unfortunately it doesn't work, with BSS and BSSS the silver stays as bright but becomes more bluish/purpleish. I'm afraid BlackSilverSilver or BlackSilverSilverSilver will do the trick >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Kilme
    Says the one with the FoW skirt... >.>
    Well I already had the shards and half the ectos so I only had to buy some ectos for 90k. Black dyes are 8k each, not really nice to mix them with silvers and see it's useless ><

Quote Originally Posted by Boxterduke
    On a side note, Tyrian Mesmers FTW.
    Canthan ones do not even compare to Tyrian ones.
    I agree, but that's a matter of taste I think. Most Canthan characters have a bit more detail.

Some more pics:

Left: 15k Noble (Red+orange) with 1.5k Canthan gloves and boots (red) and 1.5k Kurz fishnets (undyed)
    Right: 1.5k Kurzick top and boots (black), 1.5k Kurz fishnets (undyed) with 15k Kurzick Gloves (black+silver)