PC Gaming News
Page 111 of 408 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4075

Quote Originally Posted by ladymishi
    Thank you! I have the story up on my GeoCities account, but these forums don't allow links to other sites, I believe.
    if i am not mistaken - rules prevent linking to other gw sites or sites that require you to sign up. if uncertain you could ask a mod here if the link is allowed.
    since it looks like a MUST SEE!!!
    if possible - post it! wed love love love to see it!!

*pops in* Well, first time in the Mesmer forum XD Anyways, decided to share...

Now, my reasoning as to why I love this armour...? Because for me, every once in a while, you have to go back to basics. It's so pretty, yet, so simple, not pretentious at all...

And I like the dye I picked. :p The white-haired chicka is Hizen Akumu, my mesmer...the other one belongs to my boyfriend. ^___^

Quote Originally Posted by poilaucul
    1.5k Kurzick armor, died full black :

Thanks so much for posting, I need a new mesmer, consolidating characters onto one account, and needed a good looking male armor to justify not going female for a change. Cool name too

Quote Originally Posted by upier
    if i am not mistaken - rules prevent linking to other gw sites or sites that require you to sign up. if uncertain you could ask a mod here if the link is allowed.
    since it looks like a MUST SEE!!!
    if possible - post it! wed love love love to see it!!

Okay, I'll post the link. I guess a mod will delete it if it's not allowed, lol!
    Just to warn you, GeoCities are bandwidth ****'s, so if you get that message when trying to view it, just try again after a few minutes.

It has 6 pages total and I must warn you about the last part, if you are squimish, get offended easily, or don't like bad situations, don't read it!

Here's the link:
    A Mesmer's Burden

EDIT: That was not a cuss word they blurred out, it was a word that meant strict/uptight, lol

Quote Originally Posted by ladymishi
    Okay, I'll post the link. I guess a mod will delete it if it's not allowed, lol!
    Just to warn you, GeoCities are bandwidth ****'s, so if you get that message when trying to view it, just try again after a few minutes.

It has 6 pages total and I must warn you about the last part, if you are squimish, get offended easily, or don't like bad situations, don't read it!

Here's the link:
    A Mesmer's Burden

EDIT: That was not a cuss word they blurred out, it was a word that meant strict/uptight, lol
    Uh I'm pretty sure this would be more appropriate for the fan fiction forum. Please PM a mod about the link as well....

These are just some loading errors that looked kind of cool. It's 15k rouges and the desert collector's stylish armor merged.

My second account mesmer, Remy Guiraud. Nothing too exciting in the way of armors yet, although I may eventually get him the Shing Jea in max stats ... it's kind of grown on me. Go figure. And he's set at minimum size, btw.

With my cash reserves topping out, I decided that some new looks were in order.

First picture: full 1.5K Tyrian, attire and hose dyed black, gloves and boots dyed purple

Second picture: 15K Rogue's attire dyed silver, 1.5K Tyrian gloves dyed blue, 1.5K Tyrian hose dyed black, 1.5K Ascalon boots dyed blue

Quote Originally Posted by Brisbane

These are just some loading errors that looked kind of cool. It's 15k rouges and the desert collector's stylish armor merged.
    Wauw that looks verry cool

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn kalar
    First picture: full 1.5K Tyrian, attire and hose dyed black, gloves and boots dyed purple
    I would change Tyrian boots for Ascalon boots, because the tyrian has a part of green that won't dye,