PC Gaming News
Page 114 of 408 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 4075
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra
    It's Y+S+S+S.
    Ah thanks Arterra, looks sweet.

Every so often, the boat in LA ID1 gets taken entirely over by mesmers. And what a stylish crew we make.

From Left to Right: Mog Ruith Of Armagh, Indigo Montari, Remy Guiraud and Pendaran Caradec.

Black armor FTW

My mesmer Dafyd Numbra, wearing 15k male Kurzick. It's dyed orange because that's what I had the most of, even though it makes me look like a tiger. Not a big fan of the mask, but most of the time I'm wearing my Tyrian domination or illusion ones so it's not a big problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jciardha
    Every so often, the boat in LA ID1 gets taken entirely over by mesmers. And what a stylish crew we make.

From Left to Right: Mog Ruith Of Armagh, Indigo Montari, Remy Guiraud and Pendaran Caradec.

thats one insanely godly piccy!
    super work on the photo shoot!!!!

and again: damn - that piccy is good!
    Abercrombie - the GW version!

(and i am really glad that this is my 900th post - once again why post something usefull if you can say 'omg lollolloollo that armours are hawt!11' )
    Last edited by upier; 26-08-2006 at 08:52.

Quote Originally Posted by jciardha
    WOW 4 MALE mesmers, indeed a unique happening!
    Tasteful suits as well, gentlemen ;)

Perhaphs you could go on adventure as the "Fabulous 4 Mesmer Boys"

My female mes was on the boat with them for just a few minutes. Delightful! I do so love the mesmer boys...very cute.

Dratted mesmers driving up the price of black dye. Just look at them... grrr.

mmm yummy... just look at them.

I'm a bad bad girl.

GWOnline.Net Member
    My mesmer Enchanted Auress:

15K Kurzick mes armour is the whole reason I made a PvE mes! I play PvP mes, but I seriously just fell in love with this armour. Hehe :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalidri
    My female mes was on the boat with them for just a few minutes. Delightful! I do so love the mesmer boys...very cute.
    Yeah, sorry about that, otherwise I would have also gotten a picture of you if I hadn't been distracted by alliance chat and team forming for Tahnnaki Temple (which Remy got Master's on; the amazing midget is still going with no deaths). Do come out with us today to War Camp, eh?