PC Gaming News
Page 116 of 408 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 4075
    Whats a good glove to go with fow mesmer armor? I don't really wanna spend 150k for something that seems really unnoticable.

my mesmer in her current outfit:

1.5 kurzick body and legs dyed blue+dye remover
    15k Kurzick boots dyed black
    1.5k Luxon gloves dyed black

went for the boots in black because, well its a little more realisteic really, black bots and all - plus it allows me to dye future armour different colours as im keeping these boots

and i really like the fingerless gloves of the luxon armour :D

next up - 15k canthan or Kurzick body piece :D

Here ya go, Heath...

Hope these work....and if they do, i'm sorry the sizes are all screwed up.

Front:

Back:

Chest:

Legs:

And, honestly, I don't have the gloves - i think i'm actually wearing enchanter's gloves. i may get them at some point...but i'm in no rush. i don't think they're that noticeable.

BTW, if anyone wants to see the armor in-game, just send me a message. I'm on all the time. IGN: Joe Nosbod

Hope that helped....if not, sorry!

--joe

PS - because of image limit, feet will be in next post

Feet!

Feet:

Enjoy!

--joe

Updated my mesmer's armor color. Used to be all purple, now all black. Full 1.5k Shing Jea.

Last edited by 380 Realm; 29-08-2006 at 20:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra
    It's Y+S+S+S.
    Nop, its not Y+S+S+S, its Y+S+S

Quote Originally Posted by scamPOR
    Whats a good glove to go with fow mesmer armor? I don't really wanna spend 150k for something that seems really unnoticable.
    Get the 1.5k Enchanters, they're indentical to the fow gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwazy
    my mesmer in her current outfit:

1.5 kurzick body and legs dyed blue+dye remover
    15k Kurzick boots dyed black
    1.5k Luxon gloves dyed black

went for the boots in black because, well its a little more realisteic really, black bots and all - plus it allows me to dye future armour different colours as im keeping these boots

and i really like the fingerless gloves of the luxon armour :D

next up - 15k canthan or Kurzick body piece :D
    love the boot combo might try it myself after ive gotten 3 sets of 15k armour for my 8th pve char ><....and my mesmer doesnt haves anymore space for another armour set.....why?.....when will we get more character storage......like a bag of endless holding would be nice....would help me with armours for the so much next chapters
    Last edited by The Real Dio Around Here; 30-08-2006 at 04:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozza
    Nop, its not Y+S+S+S, its Y+S+S

Get the 1.5k Enchanters, they're indentical to the fow gloves.
    O.O poor fow mesmer (actually lucky fow mesmers (female)!) well I saw someone with 1.5k luxon and I really like those... that or I'll try the 1.5k enchanters, Thanks! :)

anyone have a pic of the 1.5k Kurzick armor dyed red or red+dye remover? I havent decided what to dye the chest piece yet ad its frustrating, especially since i see the good combo that Dio posted >.<

Thanks joe, I'm now convinced. ;D

I used to hate that armour, but it's grown on me every day since Factions release. I most certainly am saving up for that now. Hose are identical to 1.5k variant apart from that little wrapping area close to the knees. ;S Still, it's a good a reason as any to spend another 15k. ^_^

I'll whack some pictures up when I get around to buying it (and then finding a suitable dye mix). ;D