PC Gaming News
Page 159 of 408 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 4075
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky ilex View Post
    Well i was kinda bored and i wanted a new signature, the idea of the wings i got from someone else i dunno who anymore but i'm a very noob with paint shop pro xD so i just tried something and i liked this :D what do u gusy think of it

Uhh.. decent concept lol. The background you chose is horrible and the text too but cool animation. CAn't really make out the armor but whatever lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikos View Post
    Uhh.. decent concept lol. The background you chose is horrible and the text too but cool animation. CAn't really make out the armor but whatever lol.
    You can still see a lot of the detail on the armor and the colour of the sky works here. The text is a little bulky but I really like it myself. I like when people break out the paint skills and get creative.

Is clipping really that big of a problem for people? Keep in mind that this is an MMO and not a console or single player game, but a game in which you typically have large numbers of people on screen at the same time doing pretty complex animations. Doing something to fix clipping would bog down performance to such a degree that the game would chug like a fratboy at a kegger. So, do you want to poke a claf through a skirt, or do you want to watch a bad stopmotion film?

Quote Originally Posted by The Anvil View Post
    Is clipping really that big of a problem for people? Keep in mind that this is an MMO and not a console or single player game, but a game in which you typically have large numbers of people on screen at the same time doing pretty complex animations. Doing something to fix clipping would bog down performance to such a degree that the game would chug like a fratboy at a kegger. So, do you want to poke a claf through a skirt, or do you want to watch a bad stopmotion film?
    The problem with 15K Sunspear is that it uses the same basic mesh as Courtly, Noble and 1K Sunspear. Those don't have the same clipping problem as 15K Sunspear does. That makes no sense.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

wouldn't you like to know (maybe not)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anvil View Post
    I don't think that fixing most of the clipping problems would effect performance at all. Almost all of it is baked animation. That requires altering the mesh and placement / rotation of things like hands and feel. The only thing that isn't is the cape and few other small things. The clothing animation looks like it is already figured out when the animation it done. Like the run cycles, spell casting, falling down and emotes for example. They most likely didn't have enough time, or didn't budget in the time to get it to work with all the combinations out there. It really is just sloppy when you get down to it though.

Some armour sets work fine as a whole, but when you mix and match, a lot of them fall apart. I don't think they anticipated the desire for us to mix and match for pure style. I don't know if they'll ever fix it as it would require a complete revamping of ALL character emotes, animation and ALL armour sets and all combinations. At this point, that's a huge amount of work.

Katina's Mirror

The result of boredom! ;) !

GWOnline.Net Member

Female Primeval (white dye)

Quote Originally Posted by Shi View Post
    I've seen the 5k Vabbi with black dye, but I was wondering if anybody had it and the 15k primeval with white dye?
    Don't have the Vabbi, but here's the Primeval set dyed white

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    ^ Oh my gawd, I love how wicked evil mesmers can look nowadays.
    I always wished that a mind oppressing, illusionary class could have the option of looking down right nasty evil. And we are!
    I am serious. I like the variety now.

Achievements:
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

wouldn't you like to know (maybe not)
    Now we just need some Bali-like masks. That would be pretty freaky looking. The primeval one is close, but not a nutzoid looking.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    Now we just need some Bali-like masks. That would be pretty freaky looking. The primeval one is close, but not a nutzoid looking.
    Eppp! I look some up and this one is hilarious. Let's lobby for this one.