PC Gaming News
Page 24 of 408 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 4075
  1. #231
    I'm considering saving up for enough black dye for a complete set of black 1.5K female enchanter's armor. Could anyone post pictures of that? I doubt I'd have the patience enough to save up for 15K (just top & boots, even) and don't think it necessarily looks better than the 1.5K.

  2. #232
    GWOnline.Net Member Lozza's Avatar
    Posts

    146

    Lady Neherenia wearing 15k Enchanters



    ^^; Click me!
    Last edited by Lozza; 13-11-2005 at 00:17.

  3. #233
    This is kind of an odd request but could someone please post a picture of their female mesmer wearing only 15k Noble leggings? - both front and back please.

    It seems everyone here has enchanter leggings with their noble :x

    I kinda think they look like the enchanter leggings but I kinda think that the difference is the noble doesn't have the hose that changes the skin color? Maybe I'm wrong, but I would like to see.
    Last edited by Djinn Effer; 13-11-2005 at 20:26.

  4. #234

    15K Virtuoso, red-purple dye. ^_^

  5. #235
    GWOnline.Net Member boxterduke's Avatar
    Posts

    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn Effer
    This is kind of an odd request but could someone please post a picture of their female mesmer wearing only 15k Noble leggings? - both front and back please.

    It seems everyone here has enchanter leggings with their noble :x

    I kinda think they look like the enchanter leggings but I kinda think that the difference is the noble doesn't have the hose that changes the skin color? Maybe I'm wrong, but I would like to see.
    http://forums.gwonline.net/showthrea...&page=16&pp=10
    Post 159 and below you can see my mesmer with each peice by itself.
    The one you want (15K Noble) is in post 160.
    This one is dyed black.

  6. #236
    GWOnline.Net Member boxterduke's Avatar
    Posts

    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by The Harlequin
    I'm considering saving up for enough black dye for a complete set of black 1.5K female enchanter's armor. Could anyone post pictures of that? I doubt I'd have the patience enough to save up for 15K (just top & boots, even) and don't think it necessarily looks better than the 1.5K.
    I would not waste black dye on 1.5K enchanter, even 15K since black dye looks like crap on them.

  7. #237
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    181
    Would anybody have a picture of the Male Fissure armour with 15k enchanter's gloves perhaps? I'm not certain if crafting the fissure gloves is worth the cost, considering that it looks almost the same as the other gloves

  8. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by boxterduke
    I would not waste black dye on 1.5K enchanter, even 15K since black dye looks like crap on them.
    An opinion doesn't help much, though. Guess I'll photoshop it and see.
    Last edited by The Harlequin; 15-11-2005 at 15:21.

  9. #239
    GWOnline.Net Member boxterduke's Avatar
    Posts

    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by The Harlequin
    An opinion doesn't help much, though. Guess I'll photoshop it and see.
    Let me rephrase my sentence since I was not clear. On Enchanter 15K and 1.5 black looks greyish blue.
    I'm gonna try and find a pic for you.
    If it looks back as black should look then I would have dyed mine black. But sadly it does not not. So photoshopping wont give u the right color.

    Edit:
    Here you go, post 114
    http://forums.gwonline.net/showthrea...&page=12&pp=10
    Last edited by boxterduke; 15-11-2005 at 16:15.

  10. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by boxterduke
    Let me rephrase my sentence since I was not clear. On Enchanter 15K and 1.5 black looks greyish blue.
    I'm gonna try and find a pic for you.
    If it looks back as black should look then I would have dyed mine black. But sadly it does not not. So photoshopping wont give u the right color.

    Edit:
    Here you go, post 114
    http://forums.gwonline.net/showthrea...&page=12&pp=10
    Thanks. I saw that one already and the color doesn't look bad to me. If it's the same, then I can photoshop it using that color. Once I see it, I might change my mind. It may be too bluish.

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off