PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 408 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    closer look:

I love that deep red hue skuld!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Stigmata
    I love that deep red hue skuld!
    I'm a fan. It's just solid red dye too, not a fancy mix. But hey, if mesmer armor wants to automatically turn red dye into this nice burgundy shade, I have no problems with that :happy14:

More super cool looking armor :)

Quote Originally Posted by Trixi
    the above fissure armor should be credited to me LOL thats me and my pic, i think im the only mes with it atm

heres more pics

the original color is the typical mesmer green ><

ingame name Trixi Oni
    Yup, that is what I said in a different thread when I added the PIC, I said that it is not me who has the armor but belongs to a different person. I got your from a website that does not even mention your name. lol

Here is my 15K Enchanter armor in action. Still green since we are updating the cape for the Guild I'm in and I'm waiting to see what the final color of the cape will be before dyeing

Anyone have pics of what the female collector armor looks like?

I adore that Fissure armor. I cannot even begin to tell you how jealous I am of you :o

Sadly I doubt I'll have that armor any time soon. I've had to go through some trial and error with my Mesmer in the money department and needless to say I'm a long way away from having that kind of money.

Katrel

This is me in 15k enchanter gear from marhan's

I'm interested in pictures of the male mesmer FoW armor, if anyone has seen/bought it.

Strangeness

green/yellow mesmers vitrossos armor set.
    currently thinking of a good colour, any ideas? xD

mix blue and green FTW