PC Gaming News
Page 400 of 408 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 4075
    That's incredibly gorgeous Illudia Absurdus, especially the third outfit. It does look like a 17th century sailor outfit, especially from the back; she wouldnt look out of place on a crow's nest, or swabbing the decks while singing a bawdy sailor song. Kudos

As for the boots for the first outfit, perhaps the 1k Istani? They have a fairly plain design. There is one small part of the boot that can't be dyed though (I believe the base colour is brown).

Haha thank you me hearty! Bring me all of yer rum seadog, YAR?!? (Failed attempt to speak Pirate-ish lol :P)

1K Instani is indeed brown. If you are talking about the goth outfit i dont thnk it would match as I am not a big fan of black + brown. I want to find a tone similar to the grey or something plain black which can only be offered by 1K courtly =/

Quote Originally Posted by boxterduke View Post
    RIP my FOW armor.
    Due to a recent hack, I lost this very FOW armor that I got back in August of 2005
    Shown on page 14 last post of this thread.
    Oh my, I hope you recover soon. That is really sad news.

GWOnline.Net Member

Red face

Hi, new to the forum! Wanted to post a picture of Mari, glad to find there are more armor collectors then me out there. Seems someone beat me to this combo but I absolutely adore it. So props to the previous and first person to post it. Great minds yeah?

Last edited by Marilyn; 09-02-2010 at 19:34.

=) Nice armor combo xD

GWOnline.Net Member
    Thank you :D

Ardan Craes in his pimp suit (elite kurzick dyed purple and tinted spectacles).

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirsha View Post
    Fresh from the forge, she deserves it with her 18 months:

I'm still debating about the colour, I wanted it blue-ish but this just strikes my fancy. Still looking for a weapon set that would match~^^

god I'm happy. :D
    I'm ALSO happy with this makeover I was finally able to get credits for

I always regretted my first hair choice, and now it's fixed.

First Hi to every1 since this is my 1st post on this forum. I've been playing GW for almost 5 years now but made my mes like 2 yrs ago. If u ask me they r like the best prof but thats just my opinion. So here are some pics of my pretty mes! :)
    Hope u guys like it. :)
    Last edited by Mistique; 15-03-2010 at 15:39.

GWOnline.Net Member
    My mesmer, The Snugglemuffin :D