PC Gaming News
Page 82 of 408 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

wouldn't you like to know (maybe not)
    If you're wearing the 15k kurz top you can easily get away with that. If you have something else on, then you may want the option.

So yeah, I had said in a previous post in this thread that I had found my final look. Nope! THIS will be Mienna Lupine's final look!

Strange though that I dyed the top a mix of black and silver, yet it looks pretty much the same as someone else in this thread who dyed theirs pure black... hmmmmmm...

As for the gloves and boots, my humble apologies, but I really don't remember the mix I used... I THINK it was red+orange+silver, but really not sure...

Teelana
    Since i'm new to these forums, thought I would start off by showing one of my favorite characters to play. Love the new Factions armor!

This is my tooth fairy:

if you are wammo, watch out for your teeth!

Quote Originally Posted by Lais Irideika
    This is Mienna Lupine with the Canthan armor top (dyed Orange + Black) with 15K enchanter's footwear dyed black. I think that after many different costume changes and trials over the months, this is going to be Mienna's final outfit (however, I really do love the 15K version of this armor... all in due time... )

Wow. That orange and black is a really nice collor combination. I saw some Kurzick 1.5 armor dyed that color yesterday and it was quite lovely too.

[IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/j185/simmydude/GW2006-06-1007-47-47-71.jpg IGM]

[IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/simmydude/gw023.jpg[IMG]

uhm you mistyped your photo entiry 2 times xD

its [img]**link here**[/img]

Seeing screenshots, I wasn't too fond of Male Mesmer 15k Canthan armour. However, I did get round to buying it, and it does look better when you can free-rotate around it. When I bought it, it was like all of the screenshots, but it's kinda grown on me. Anyone else had that feeling?

What d'ya think? (I've still got Luxon 1.5k fingerless gloves, because I haven't got the 15k for the gloves yet. They are the least noticable feature, so they go last.)

Whilst doing the Imperial Sanctum run to get the leggings, some person clicked the wrong Wayward Wand accidently so decided to give it to me. :shock: The Inspiration (Req Illusion) one. Nice of him, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath Laron
    Seeing screenshots, I wasn't too fond of Male Mesmer 15k Canthan armour. However, I did get round to buying it, and it does look better when you can free-rotate around it. When I bought it, it was like all of the screenshots, but it's kinda grown on me. Anyone else had that feeling?

What d'ya think? (I've still got Luxon 1.5k fingerless gloves, because I haven't got the 15k for the gloves yet. They are the least noticable feature, so they go last.)

Whilst doing the Imperial Sanctum run to get the leggings, some person clicked the wrong Wayward Wand accidently so decided to give it to me. :shock: The Inspiration (Req Illusion) one. Nice of him, anyway.
    Nice one there Mr Heath.
    Still dont like it - eventhough i saw it at aspenwood today and the top was actually manageable. But the shoes!!111!!. Thats the work of the devil.
    (oh it just hit me - could you mix the outfit with different shoes - that could actually work - but im guessing that luxon one will look like crap - i should have the 1,5 and 15k ench, 15k lux and the tyrian-starter armour shoes - so if anyone can mix the cantha 15k with those shoes (and while youre at it 1,5 and 15k luxon too - just to make sure) - you would make my day) - hell another thing that just hit me - im imelda marcos of the mesmer world - well at least the male one - cant compete with find yet )

And gratz on the wand. I had to run a second mesmer through the game just to get the same one - since its so freaking superb.

Here's my 15k Kurzick combo:

The gloves, boots, and attire are Kurzick 15k and the hose are Droks. I dyed the gloves and boots black to match the corset and the attire is blue + remover.