PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What do you want for christmas?

So today is the first day of December which means in 24 days the big fat guy will be getting stuck in chimneys across the world and Rudolph will be drinking a crap-load of shooters to get that nose glowin’! :buddies:

What are you asking for? Me personally I need clothes... and lots of it! If it weren’t for Christmas and my birthday I’d be wearing the same clothes that I had when I moved out of my parents house. Boring I know but one day I’ll have that 55” wide screen plasma TV with 7.1 surround sound and my own reclining lazyboy vibrating massage chair with fridge. :love57:

But anyway... what you want left under the tree?

Money for a guitar :D Also wanna get a new phone for my dorm room, and there are a few other things I forgot :p The money for the guitar is a big one, though.

Im hoping for a bit of cash so I can afford the high-def TV that I want. Other than that, not too much else I want. Maybe a couple of DVDs or CDs.

Unrealistically - The Uber-top-of-the-line Custom built PC from Falcon with a custom paint job symbolizing the glorious past (yes I know a long time ago) of my beloved Maple Leafs...

Realistically - A headset, dress pants...blah blah blah...

New hard drive. Mine decided it wanted to die yesterday while I was typing an essay, its Finals Week too *sob*

and jeans, I have managed to rip 3 since going to school this year. I blame it on all the drunken stubmling.

I want a PONY, and a BICYCLE, and TOY TRUCK, and a PLAYSTATION 3, and a PAINT RIFLE, and CHOCOLATE, and a ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN ACTION FIGURE (whole set), and....a.....ahmmm......BLONDE (5-6', big ah you know)

NAH really , i'd love a Portable DVD player. OR all my enemy cookin over a slow fier with their screams to lull me to sleep at night
    Last edited by Immortal Barrinvorg; 01-12-2005 at 21:20.

I'm on-call for Christmas so I'm hoping the pager doesn't go off. :eek: I got to spend time with my nieces on Thanksgiving and a good night of carousing enroute back home. That's all I need.
    Lord Megatron 20 W/Nakey dancer.
    I though the redness, bumps, and genital irritation were from shaving.
    But now I'm not so sure. What else could it be? :-O
    Embarrasing Veritas Invictus[TRUE] since August 2005

I know I'm getting the newest HP from my boyfriend, as well as something else. I'm expecting jewelery :winking47

But I asked for: a palm pilot, an iPod mini, iPod shuffle, a bunch of cds, the new Glen Cook hardcover, the new Robert Jordan hardcover, and misc. girly stuff.

That's what I asked my parents/family for :p

Irrealistically? I want a new super puter with a purple case and a purple monitor. I'd also like a new snowsuit for when I go snowboarding and a cute pair of flat knee-high black boots.

That is all. :jig: That I can think of, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by snowkissed
    I know I'm getting the newest HP from my boyfriend, as well as something else. I'm expecting jewelery :winking47:
    *hides ring* Aw, shucks

Guess I will have to give this purple super 'puter back, too. And that was my ticket in : / :surprise:

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_62
    *hides ring* Aw, shucks

Guess I will have to give this purple super 'puter back, too. And that was my ticket in : / :surprise:
    :surp: :shock: