PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best air ele weapon?

Hey guys i was wondering what the best weapon for a air spiker would be?

I already got rangos flame staff for when im nuking but i dont know what to use for when im air spiking post if u know please

thanks

my collectors staff

energy +15, 20/20, 20% enchant mod - i <3 my staff

(also have the same thing for fire)

Wow

That is nice stats on staff.
    Must have been mods u added tho huh?
    I got +10 energy (wish I had 15 lol) and 20/20 with +18 enchanted and +30 health beautiful weapon. Oh and customized for the additional 20%.

BUT I do like yours. Any hints where it came from? Especially for that 15. :surprise:

its just and energy 10 staff with a energy +5 insightful upgrade.

he added the energys together.. (so the 10 energy is from staff, and the 5 is from upgrade)

Quote Originally Posted by omfgnonames
    Hey guys i was wondering what the best weapon for a air spiker would be?

I already got rangos flame staff for when im nuking but i dont know what to use for when im air spiking post if u know please

thanks
    for my air spiker i use a green rod with 10% fast cast and recharge and the brimstone focus with 20% chance of +1 to air and 20% recharge. works great considering almost everything air is fast and the best mods for air are more damage and faster recast plus the recharge on the rod and the focus stack. rod obviously helps with non air skills as well which suits my build nicely since i have a rather unique combination of pbaoe air skills.

edit - personally i can't really see the use of wasting a 20% langer enchantments mod on a nuker or and air spiker. the only enchantments i use are aura of restoration, attunement, echo, and occasionally armor of mist. considering this list and the attributes and uses of each 20% longer enchants is seriously not very useful, far less useful IMO than +1 air or fire 20% mod or even a +30hp mod. basically even though i use several enchantments i really don't need any of them to last longer than their listed duration.
    Last edited by tetracycloide; 07-12-2005 at 03:52.

buy the brimstone and and the brimstone offhand.or you could get runars brimstone staff.i use the green wand and offhand.now im sure there are better than green items but good weapons with the mods you want are hard to come by.most of the collectors weapons for casters work great,and are cheap too.

I use collectors Air Staff with +5 Insiteful and +5 Defense mods.

Enchant mods are just no use for Fire/Air as the only 2 enchants I use are Fire/Air Attunement and Restoration, both of which recharge before they run out...

I use a Brimstone staff and a modded collectors staff (with +5 energy and +30hp).

Could someone tell me where if any collectors give a good Air staff and Water wand please

thanks

Air Staff you can get from outside Camp Rankor for 5 Frosted Griffon Wings or in the desert for 5 Bleached shells... Griffon wings are FAR easier to get and FAR easier/cheeper to buy if you can't be bothered to farm.

As for a Water Wand i'd go get Flints Wand for around 1K at the war camp, gives you a nice extra 3 Energy health^50.

:)