I'm not new to GW, but there are a few things I've been wondering. Also i hope this is the right forum to ask, but I'm sure a mod wouldn't hesitate to move it to the right place :)
1) Before the Titan source quest became available, was there any point to Dragon's Gullet?
2) The other day I was doing a quest and I ran into:
Anyone explain why he's there/if its for any reason?
Can anyone tell me what that is?
4) Is there a place that have elite skill cap listings for skills that can be obtained from bosses in SF, eg Eviscerate from Tanzit?
Thanks in advance :D
PC Gaming News
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thread: Some questions about the game
12-12-2005, 00:44 #1
Some questions about the game
12-12-2005, 01:51 #2
I also have been there and looked around for about an hour and found nothing. So I will also await an answer.
Good luck with your Quest- Xandra- :happy05:
12-12-2005, 03:40 #3
1. Nope. No real reason for Dragon's Gullet. It's just a challenging area for low level characters to explore. :)
2. Bonetti is one of a small number of named NPCs who can be found throughout Tyria. Others to watch for include Galrath and Verata.
3. I have no idea what that crystal is for either...
4. I totally agree that that the elite skill boss locations should be updated to include Sorrow's Furnace bosses (if applicable).
12-12-2005, 23:03 #4Originally Posted by Zaxares
Anyone else know what the other thing is?
12-12-2005, 23:05 #5Originally Posted by Ruben Xaus
As for Verata, he can be encountered via The Renegade Necromancer quest that Necromancer Morgan gives out in Yak's bend to necro's/necro secondaries.
12-12-2005, 23:10 #6Originally Posted by Shimus DarkRaven
12-12-2005, 23:13 #7Originally Posted by IBeJebus
Lucky peoples :happy05:
He's never, and I repeat, ever for me Spawned in Kessex. always "apprentices" and "eyes" of verata. Never Verata, himself.
12-12-2005, 23:22 #8
Verata only spawns if you do NOT have the Villainy of Galrath quest in your quest log. This means you will either need to abandon the Galrath quest (if you have it), or return to Kessex Peak after you have completed the Villainy of Galrath (which not many people want to do).
I do, however, recommend going on a Verata hunt at least ONCE in your Guild Wars career. It's a task to challenge even people who have completed the game and do regular UW/FoW cleanings. (One guy I was with said Verata and his goons were even harder than the Underworld!)