PC Gaming News

FoW armor Scar pattern

I have a question concerning the Necro Fissure armor.
    If you buy the scar pattern (that doesn't require shards) does it look just like the "normal" necro fissure??? Can you buy scars for the whole body? I saw a screenie from the forgemaster and he only had chest scar pattern and face scar pattern.

Thanks in advance!

Can't remember only been there once and didn't look at the stuff really as i can't afford it in my wildest dreams :happy53: ...but as for your other question, yes all FoW armor looks the same i believe

yes all FoW armor looks the same and you can buy scar patterns for your entire body.

Quote Originally Posted by Archaos Theories
    yes all FoW armor looks the same and you can buy scar patterns for your entire body.
    Quoted for truth.

I have the full set of FoW scar pattern armor (hands, feet, legs, chest) and it looks identical to any other kind of FoW armor.

Thank you so much guys! I'm going to get the materials needed now. No shards! wohoo

hmm

I havent bought my high level scars yet (just bought lions arch ones for a 'inec' experiment recently lol) - I'll have to look at these requires as I'm also not a big fan of how my necro looks in scars.
    Any ultra-rare bits in getting them?

Monks have the same option with their tattos? Any other class get such a break?

Quote Originally Posted by CKaz
    Monks have the same option with their tattos? Any other class get such a break?
    yes

monks and necros have it easy, scar or tat patterns for FoW armor does not require shards, yet it looks exactly like all the armors

as far as i know, these are the only 2 classes that get such a break