PC Gaming News

Hybrid View

AzureDedeux

GW's Customer Support... not so supportful

Hey guys. I was looking for help because I cant login into Guild Wars anymore because my email address was deleted. I emailed Guild War's customer support address with this.

Hi there. I am having a serious issue with my email address I used to log in
    into Guild Wars. Today I found out that the email address,
    c4e_champion@yahoo.com no longer exists and I cannot even log in into my
    Yahoo! messenger service. I think the email address got deleted because
    whenever I boot up my PC, Yahoo! messenger would always sign me on
    automatically, but today it said I had the wrong password. Help, what am I
    suppose to do now?

The response I got back was not even trying to resolve my problem. I even think the GM I got from didnt even read through my response to them. Here was what I got.

Thank you for contacting us about the e-mail address associated with your Guild Wars game account. In order to further research this issue, please provide us with the following information:
    - What is the name of the retailer that you purchased your Guild Wars package from?
    - What e-mail address did you use when creating the account?
    This information will help us to troubleshoot the issue for you. We will contact you again shortly after we receive the requested information.

I tried over and over and all I get is everything, but the resolution to my problem. Personally, I was very disatisfied with the respones and gave them a bad remark on their customer support survey.

That sounds like an automated reply, which is quite normal for most email tech support. I doubt your message has actually reached a human yet, but the reply is asking for infomation that tech support usually needs.

Quote Originally Posted by AzureDedeux
    Hey guys. I was looking for help because I cant login into Guild Wars anymore because my email address was deleted. I emailed Guild War's customer support address with this.

Hi there. I am having a serious issue with my email address I used to log in
    into Guild Wars. Today I found out that the email address,
    c4e_champion@yahoo.com no longer exists and I cannot even log in into my
    Yahoo! messenger service. I think the email address got deleted because
    whenever I boot up my PC, Yahoo! messenger would always sign me on
    automatically, but today it said I had the wrong password. Help, what am I
    suppose to do now?

The response I got back was not even trying to resolve my problem. I even think the GM I got from didnt even read through my response to them. Here was what I got.

Thank you for contacting us about the e-mail address associated with your Guild Wars game account. In order to further research this issue, please provide us with the following information:
    - What is the name of the retailer that you purchased your Guild Wars package from?
    - What e-mail address did you use when creating the account?
    This information will help us to troubleshoot the issue for you. We will contact you again shortly after we receive the requested information.

I tried over and over and all I get is everything, but the resolution to my problem. Personally, I was very disatisfied with the respones and gave them a bad remark on their customer support survey.
    Well, I would have tried to contact Yahoo to find out what happend to my account.

If that didn't work, then I would have simply re-created my Yahoo acount, chances are if it has been deleted that you could easily make it again.

Next question and this is going to sound stupid, did you try to log onto GW?
    I don't know if the GW client goes and checks that the e-mail address exits every time you log on or not, it *might*, but I don't think it does.

Well if you think this service is bad, try going to conquer online. Its pathetic. Not even an effort, some people dont get answered for like 6 monthes. Once I lost a super +4 (really good item in that game) by a hacker. So I email them and the answer I get is:

Dear Snike,

Please take care of your items next time, and we will only investigate this case if you have had a real loss. Thank you and keep enjoying conquer online.

From,

Anna

Well how am I soppose to enjoy this game without my items? :confused: