Golden Lotus Strike
    Temple Strike
    Repeating Strike
    Exhausting Failure
    Disrupting Stab
    Power Spike
    Cry of Frustration
    Rez Sig

It's basically a shutdown mesmer that kills them, too. Between Temple Strike, Disrupting Stab, Power Spike, and Cry of Frustration, you should be able to stop any caster's key spells. And all of those skills do damage as well, so while you shut them down their life total is simultaneously falling. Then you can go on a Repeating Strike spike to finish them off, or just keep doing damage through attacks.

And this build should be stronger against non-casters than a typical shutdown mes. Not only can it just fight back with the assassin skills, but the blinding from Temple Strike can help a lot against wars, rangers, and assassins.

Golden Lotus Strike is there to fill up energy, although I have to test it to see whether or not Mantis Sting would be better in the slot. Crippling is always good, as is having a lead attack that refreshes much faster...

Any thoughts on the build?

There are 2 things that you basically MUST be able to do to as an Assasin in my opinion and experience.

1. Get rid of the Blind condition in the span of a second or two whenever someone puts it on you. Don't hit them = No damage and no interrupts.

2. Have a skill to break enemy block/evasion stances(and/or enchants that grant a blocking %). Same reason as above.

I'm running an A/N for Plague Touch(just shove that Blind onto a nearby warrior) and either Rigor Mortis or Expose Defenses. You are the most efficient when people can't keep you from actually delivering those hits.

Quote Originally Posted by xFallenAngel
    There are 2 things that you basically MUST be able to do to as an Assasin in my opinion and experience.

1. Get rid of the Blind condition in the span of a second or two whenever someone puts it on you. Don't hit them = No damage and no interrupts.

2. Have a skill to break enemy block/evasion stances(and/or enchants that grant a blocking %). Same reason as above.

I'm running an A/N for Plague Touch(just shove that Blind onto a nearby warrior) and either Rigor Mortis or Expose Defenses. You are the most efficient when people can't keep you from actually delivering those hits.
    But blind and evasion hurts any sort of melee (or ranged) attacker. And I've been doing just fine with a warrior despite blind, and no way to remove it. Monks with Remove Condition are always nice, but you can also just pick targets that are less likely to blind you. I'll admit, the build is probably quite weak against rangers. But if you go after a monk, or necro, or ele, or mesmer, most often they won't be able to blind you, or even block/evade you (with the exception of prot monks).

I would take Blackout over CoF. Not worried about Adrenaline concerns as an Assassin makes Blackout a strong choice.