PC Gaming News

Resurrect allies => Pet resurrection and hero resurrection?

Restoration
    Create a level 1-8 spirit. When this spirit dies, all allies in the area are resurrected with 5-41% Health and zero Energy. This spirit dies after 30 seconds.
    Energy Cost: 10
    Activation Time: 5 Seconds.
    Recharge Time: 45 Seconds.
    Linked Attribute: Communing. Increases spirit level and health recovered.
    Skill Type: Binding Ritual.

hmmm?

Compared with:

Lively Was Naomei
    Description: Hold Naomei's ashes for up to 60 seconds. When you drop her ashes, all party members in the area are resurrected with 15-63% Health and zero Energy.
    Energy Cost: 10
    Activation Time: 3 Seconds.
    Recharge Time: 60 Seconds.
    Linked Attribute: Restoration Magic. Increases health recovered.
    Skill Type: Spell.

So the item resurrects party members but the spirit resurrects allies.

Better be ready with a heal skill mind as none of the resurrected allies will have energy...

both are very situational in my opinion. one has a short cast time but a longer recharge rate (plus higher percentage of health restored) while the other has a shorter recharge rate but longer casting time (plus you have to get the spirit killed before the rest of your team gets killed).

why do i see Rts becoming popular in EoE bombs?

I don't think it will resurrect pets or priests/heroes (unless there is a glitch), as in other skills that include the words, party members and allies in their decriptions do not affect allies (e.g. Heal Party - this doesnt heal pets or priests/heroes which includes all allies in it's description). So I don't think Restoration or Lively Was Naomei will resurrect dead pets or priests/heroes.
    Last edited by Kjentei; 01-02-2006 at 09:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjentei
    I don't think it will resurrect pets or priests/heroes (unless there is a glitch), as in other skills that include the words, party members and allies in their decriptions do not affect allies (e.g. Heal Party - this doesnt heal pets or priests/heroes which includes all allies in it's description). So I don't think Restoration or Lively Was Naomei will resurrect dead pets or priests/heroes.
    Heal Party : Heal entire party for 16-67 health.

notice it says party.
    this includes your entire party and nothing beyond that.

"I Will Avenge You!" : For each dead ally, you gain 10 seconds of health regeneration +3-6 and your attack speed increases by 33%.

notice it says ally.
    this includes pets, heros, chosen, etc