PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Spider capping groups.

I was figuring, if there is still people who want to cap spiders and can't find groups in toa we could try to set up groups and times in here.

I am on american servers.

Hopefully if we get enough people to help, this could be like a constant thing for spider groups for people.

I'm on european server , but I'll help out when not busy .

IGN's for rangers
    Teresa of Durnham
    Vania of Durnham

I would like to be in also.

I am on the American server.

wounded
    oooh, just yesterday (This morning I guess :s ) I was looking for a group to try and get one. Unfortuanttely people only seemed to want to go to FoW. My Necro really wants a spider (My Ranger has a nice fat pig). The only people looking for UW were 55 solo monks and while i got a lot of invitations (I was set up for SS then) that really isnt soemthing Im looking to. I want a full group.

I have no life :P and so whenever you guys have time I should be able to.

I'm on American Servers and my in game name is Greel Mindraker..

GWOnline.Net Member
    I can help, im in american servers

Main account IGN:

Snike The Assassin

Other account's IGN

Snike The Summoner
    Snike The Knight
    Snike The Seer

-Snike isnt my real name ^^

check out this guy , charging for getting a spider :

http://forums.gwonline.net/showthrea...75#post3908375

I am guessing from most of the trapping groups that we should try and get atleast 3-4 trapper rangers for the quest. I haven't done it yet but I do have the skills for trapping. Just seems like we need a few more people and to find out a time. My ign is Mercenary Legend.

I'd be happy to help other people as well as get myself a spider :)

IGN ::: Clarity Sharpfrost

I'm on US servers, but on GMT.

Been looking for a new pet for a while

I am guessing from most of the trapping groups that we should try and get atleast 3-4 trapper rangers for the quest.
    3 trappers + the person(s) we are getting the spider for should suffice . However , we need to have some kind of time and day when we will be doing this - some of the people who have volunteered are on american whilst others are europeans . So it would have to be a "reasonable " time for both .

My necro really wants a cute little spider. Don't know why, she'll never use it I think. It just feels like I need to have one. (my warrior has a lizzard and my ele a nice little piggy)

IGN Odharith Sarnorvel I am on Euro servers and GMT +1.