PC Gaming News

WM - LuM Match 2 / Evil - iQ match 1 unavailable?

I (and my guildies with me) cannot observe the second match of WM vs LuM and the first match of iQ vs. Evil. Anyone else having the same problem? I did a quick search but nothing came up.

I'd love to see them though...

GWOnline.Net Member ColdwaveKid's Avatar
    Lum vs WM 2 was up, but replaced by Evil vs a massively screwed over iQ match.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Noticed this before. Seems to happen only with Korean guilds, since during the Korean playoffs about 50% of the matches was missing too. Same now. I also noticed that the second EviL/Val match is gone too, while all 3 LuM-Te matches are still there.
    Hope they will come back, since it seems the second WM-LuM match was one of the best fights ever. Far better then that EviL-iQ match.

Well, the matches are back now and might I add they're awesome...

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchSmurf
    Hope they will come back, since it seems the second WM-LuM match was one of the best fights ever.
    Sorry but that wasn't a great match, that was just a clinic on how to choke by LuM. I love the guys and were pulling for them at the WC but they totally let WM win that one (and to a lesser degree the first one as well).

IQ got strummed so soundly in the first match when I saw it taken down I figured it was because they BEGGED them not to show it! lol