PC Gaming News
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Alright, well the event ends on the 5th, so perhaps we could shoot for the following Saturday around 1 PM Eastern, which is around 6 GMT, or 7 GMT +1.

On another note, I'd like to get a team of three together to do the new quests that are appearing, and we have to do it soon, as the event ends in 3 days. If you are interested, please post here, but keep in mind that it will probably be sometime tonight or tomorrow, so if you aren't North American, it may be hard unless you can come at 1 or 2 AM in GMT or something.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Antonius
    Alright, well the event ends on the 5th, so perhaps we could shoot for the following Saturday around 1 PM Eastern, which is around 6 GMT, or 7 GMT +1.

On another note, I'd like to get a team of three together to do the new quests that are appearing, and we have to do it soon, as the event ends in 3 days. If you are interested, please post here, but keep in mind that it will probably be sometime tonight or tomorrow, so if you aren't North American, it may be hard unless you can come at 1 or 2 AM in GMT or something.
    aj due to I going to travel on friday I must cancel my application. :( sorry for this short notice but I wish you all good luck.

I am on EST and I'll be able to join up for the new stuff from the Captain Rujiyo. My IGN is Volitar Aurelianus and I'll be on this evening EST. I can bring a Monk, Ele, Ranger, Mesmer, Necromancer or Ritualist. I hope we can complete this; I saw some new monsters and I would like to investigate them more.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwonland
    aj due to I going to travel on friday I must cancel my application. :( sorry for this short notice but I wish you all good luck.
    That's fine, real life comes first, Qwon, I'm sure we can find someone else.

On another note...who's AJ?

Anyway, that means we need one more person for our expedition. Please submit an application if you want to come.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

I'm up for the new quests myself. I know most of the spawns,the patrols,etc. from how far I've gotten.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Alright, we have three spots filled for tonights expedition, we need one more person. Volitar, if you could use your monk, I think that would be the best bet, assuming you are level 20 and a healing or prot-healing monk.

I would be happy to go, all though I'm not sure I can make it unless I get an exact time... Anyway, my IGN is Zayren Seou, and I can play most any build for a N, any Rt build, healing monk, decent W, and nuker.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Can everyone make it around 8 PM tonight? That's about 3 and a half hours from now.

8 PM sounds good to me, but, I think I might be a little late, I'm going out to eat at 6:30. Would you mind waiting a little while? I should be home around 8, but if I'm not, you know where I am.

Sounds good here,I won't be doing anything,but browsing the forums or playing my GBA. Anywho,I'll set my alarm so I'll know to come. (3 and a half hours time is plenty of time to forget!)