PC Gaming News

Thread: Skills lost?

Skills lost?

hi,

today i logged in and realised that i've lost 2 skills
    the skills were both blood magic (vampiric gaze and blood renewal)
    they are both low level skills (vampiric gaze is given in pre searing) and you can unlock them in post ascalon city.
    so there is no way that i just forgot to buy them. I used them several times but now they are just gone.
    They are still unlockt for PvP but i can buy them again with my main character (the one who lost the skills) at skill trainer.

Does anyone had a similar problem, or does anyone know how to solve this?

tx a lot

PS: I also posted this in the technical forum, not sure where it's right place is.

Wow, that's really strange occurance. Hope you send an email to Anet about this.

It's never happened to me, nor have I heard of it happening. Good Luck.

Are you sure it was your main character that had them unlocked? I sometimes forget which of my characters has what skills unlocked.

If you're sure it was your main character, an email to Anet will be the only way to possibly get it resolved. I don't think there's anyone here that can help you out.

Hmmm, somthing similar happened to me with Galrath Slash. I had just bought it at Beetleton, and I went out and did Div Coast. I logged out after the mission, and when I came back on, it was gone. I'm positive that I bought it.

I had a similar thing happen. I was sure I had unlocked all of my Mesmer's skills, 100% sure, and now I see there's one little skill that I'm missing (don't recall which one as I'm at work right now). The bottom line is, actually I was probably wrong and never unlocked it at all. I don't think the game randomly selects skills to remove from your repertoire, though I could be wrong. Either way, I'll move this over to the Bugs forum, you might get more response there.
    mv

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    This has never happened to anybody I know.

There has been a problem with Captain Greywind in Ascalon Settlement (but this was fixed).
    I don't think the community can help here. You should report this to ANet support.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Quote Originally Posted by Gorani
    This has never happened to anybody I know.

There has been a problem with Captain Greywind in Ascalon Settlement (but this was fixed).
    I don't think the community can help here. You should report this to ANet support.

hi,
    tx for the reply.
    i will send an e-mail to ANet and see what they have to say