PC Gaming News
    GWOnline.Net Member

Whereto get a 20/20 Divine staff from?

Does anyone know this.
    According to my collectormap this staff should be availibly outside port sledge but apparently it has been patched to a 20/20 healing staff.

Altho its nice to finally have healing staffs for pvp :)

Try Rylan Paval. He is located just southeast of Augury Rock and requests 5 spiny seeds I believe.

GWOnline.Net Member
    aww spiny seeds are so annoying to farm ^^

Yep, hes the guy right "behind" augury rock on the Hydra side exit.

Believe it or not I actually saw someone selling those seeds for 100g each, no way would I do that as they are indeed annoying to farm.

hello! that was probably me selling spiny seeds for 100g each.they are very easy to hunt,although tedious.outside heros there are 2 salving (sp?) one on the left, one on the right, runover the area, they will pop up, with no scarabs joining in the fun.run back into heros,rinse repeat.i always go left first otherwise the stone eles get the kill.you will have 5 or more in no time.gl

GWOnline.Net Member
    thx man :)

Quote Originally Posted by Vexed Arcanist
    Believe it or not I actually saw someone selling those seeds for 100g each, no way would I do that as they are indeed annoying to farm.
    I've picked off a few of the cactus as I went through Prophets during farm runs. they can be time consuming, but if you get lucky and catch them right as they pop up they're easy enough to kill.

Bleh. Patches. I liked that staff :(