PC Gaming News

A use for the PreOrder Daggers

I was bored.. and since I picked up the preorder I decided to actually give it a use.

I grabbed my daggers, put them on my necro and had some fun with Illusionary weaponry.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but, hey it's an idea for a bored mesmer with all the skills capped XD

IW is an EXCELLENT elite, especially with a few cover enchants. The daggers/IW combo has already been talked about to a large extent, and believe me, it works quite well. It doesn't work that well in PvE where enchant strippers are around, since theres always so many of them, but in places where little to no enchant removal exists(random arenas, too.) it does a lot of damage.
    I played through the later PvE missions using IW, and all of my parties were quite wowed at my damage output.

When I typed in iw and illusionary I didn't find a thread with the daggers.. did I overlook or is it under something else?

But yeah, I was soloing the trolls outside droks XD.. I only lasted through about 5 but still.. really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nynja Stryke
    When I typed in iw and illusionary I didn't find a thread with the daggers.. did I overlook or is it under something else?
    It's here:
    http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=389356
    ~Bella Sera~
    PAL it up!
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.