7 6.31%
  • Secondary - Water

9 8.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which Element do u use MOST

Lets Find out once and for all Which element is most used

IF U Use a secondary element vote it in as well for combo element tallys
    Last edited by Loopy Legend; 22-03-2006 at 10:05.

I use air alot but have started to play around with the others. Discovered water is perfect in Fire Islands and the desert... anything fire related. Did fire until just after I ascended and got into gvg... meteor showers are great in pve but when targets move alot not so good, I even have learned how to dodge out of those and I know how much it costs so can shock them before it recharges or they can get something else of fire off. Discovered Fire does cost the most but can be fun in the Shiverpeaks. Ice vs Fire pul-lease.
    Okay so I have done three... can someone tell me about earth? May try this out in gvg also.

Water, Air, Earth, Fire, in that order, but they are very very close. Kinda like 30-25-23-22 ratio. I like the battle control aspect that Air and Water offer in slow spells, blinds and knockdowns.

I primarily use fire, it depends on the area i'm in and the enemies i'm facing.

Water OR fire OR both depending on where I am and my mood for that day.

Fire=>water=>air=>earth

Depends on what I'm doing really. Since most of my time is pve I usually bring around fire. When I gvg I go with water. I go with air for randoms cause I can get faction quicker with it. Earth I use for HA cause all everyone wants out of an ele is a warder

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I still use Fire as my primary element, but have one or two Water/Earth spells with me, if I do not use a Mesmer secondary for Interrupts, Energy management or "echoing" a spell.

So I voted: Fire + Water/Earth secondary
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Water and Fire

GWOnline.Net Member
    Earth Air Fire Water

I'm a Pyro at heart, but have begun to realize the value of the protection in the earth skills & the great additional damage skills of the air.