Voters
56. This poll is closed
  • The Kurzicks

27 48.21%
  • The Luxons

29 51.79%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who will you Join

The Kurzicks are an ultra-conservative and highly religious culture whose socially frozen society worships the status quo. In fact, the world of the Kurzicks is a mirror of the petrified forest in which they carve their beautiful homes.

The Luxons, on the other hand, are a wild nation of seafaring nomads who have traded in their ships for magical walking machines that traverse the jade ocean. As a group, the Luxons are a walking advertisement for the Darwinian social order -- only the strong survive.

which one do you think you will join

Once a pirate, always a pirate.

u didn't put in the poll
    "I'm a free thinker"
    "I always sided to the winning group"

For me I'm not sure, both also good but I'll choose based on which places provide nice scenery. XD

I dunno, maybe if luxons have heavy rain areas and lighting, i'll join them!
    I am thinking about making 2 monks though, 1 for each side :D

~Ice~

kurzicks, jade forests are u kidding me?! besides they're buildings sound cooler too

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Blessings
    I dunno, maybe if luxons have heavy rain areas and lighting, i'll join them!
    I am thinking about making 2 monks though, 1 for each side :D

~Ice~
    Can you have one on each side?

i'm a looter

Both sides have amazing scenery and unique backgrounds. I can't decide based soley on looks. But, having said that, I really like the look of the petrified forest. However, on the pre-order cd the music is what I really pay attention to. Both sides have really good theme songs to them but I'm leaning towards the Luxons on the music side.

In conclusion, I didn't vote because I need to hear more of the music first!

Quote Originally Posted by GADefence

I needed a good laugh LOL.