PC Gaming News
Page 22 of 131 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
    Xias
    can u post a pic of a female 15k luxon armor dyed neon pink please.

Quote Originally Posted by Erasculio
    Thanks Could you do the one I asked for? Imperial 15k body and legs, with Kuzick 15k Gloves and Feet?

Erasculio
    Here you go.

Note: All pieces are dyed black.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfire
    please browse through the other pages first...I believe Deus posted all the armors on page 9-10 or so
    I did browse through everything, and saw the wonderful collection that Deus has. I'm just asking for a combination that I think would be nice, but not sure how it would look (seams/edges).

Since Deus offered so kindly, may I request a picture of 15k Kurzick top, and 15k Luxon everything else please?

Nice, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Killabilly
    Here you go.

Note: All pieces are dyed black.
    Thanks It looks great. I think I'll get either that, or the same with thr Imperial 1.5k leggings.

Erasculio

Quote Originally Posted by Xias
    can u post a pic of a female 15k luxon armor dyed neon pink please.
    there are some different dye formulas for that post the one u want me to use...

Quote Originally Posted by Tavari Tinde
    I did browse through everything, and saw the wonderful collection that Deus has. I'm just asking for a combination that I think would be nice, but not sure how it would look (seams/edges).

Since Deus offered so kindly, may I request a picture of 15k Kurzick top, and 15k Luxon everything else please?
    i just did luxon 15k mask too:

Quote Originally Posted by vietprince
    can someone pls post more pic of cantha 15k.. i think its pretty cool and unique that not lots have.
    there ya go

that's full 15k Canthan undyed yet, I'm thinking black, but I still have to save up money for it (I blew all my gold on this and 15k canthan for my ranger :D )

idk wth is up with those gloves. It looks like the person working on the armor intended to make it a full body armor suit, then ran out of time, so she/he just grabbed the 1.5 gloves and slapped those awesome looking blades on them. Imo it looks better with 1.5k Seitung gloves (there's no 15k version).

also: I tried silver+dye remover, and it doesn't work on this armor, it just makes the blue lighter.
    Last edited by ClarianAeneas; 23-05-2006 at 11:10.

that armor looks awsome

Can someone post all the male updated masks especially kurzick and imperial ???

jaredwaynejang
    that female assasin armor looks like poop :D MALE KURZICKK!!!!! FTW!! and btw male 15k kurzick requires 10 amber 50 iron 5 steel for helm, arms, and greaves. pants are 20 amber 10 steel like 100 iron. cuirass costs 30 amber like 150 iron 20 steel(?) and of course 15k to craft all of these

heres my 15k canthan with seitung gloves dyed black