Quote Originally Posted by upier View Post
    Yay!
    My two boys:
    Seaman:

Altair:

Gosh, I love assassins!
    Deleted them both - made a new one:
    Ibn:

And yes, your eyes do not deceive you - he is an exact copy of my previous two guys.
    Except for the fact that I am now poor, so no FoW.

Forum, I'm sorry for going off the topic,

but Upier, what in the world do you do with your assassins? Mine has been gathering dust as the mule he is. He's my first ever character so I'm not gonna delete him, but he needs a purpose, a meaning of life for himself. Playing the high crit rate WotA build with daggers doesn't really attract me... Neither does scything.

Quote Originally Posted by OhFrustration View Post
    Forum, I'm sorry for going off the topic,

but Upier, what in the world do you do with your assassins? Mine has been gathering dust as the mule he is. He's my first ever character so I'm not gonna delete him, but he needs a purpose, a meaning of life for himself. Playing the high crit rate WotA build with daggers doesn't really attract me... Neither does scything.
    My current guy is running this:

My previous guys ran stuff like this:

I haven't toyed much with the scythe yet because I absolutely despise the way assassins run with it. I also hate using the bow for the very same reason.

I am pretty much addicted to the insane speed and damage of (buffed - SoH, SW or GDW) daggers while still having room for all the goodies I enjoy - stuff like KDs and interrupts.
    Plus the guy comes with AP built into the class and 4 pips of e-regen so he can pretty much emulate any caster he chooses. Or even make something as crappy (but superbly cute!) as a beastmaster work.

Mmmkay, I guess I'll go get AP and try it out for some time. I play pretty much AP only when running around with my Rit these days, so I know it's a decently fun way for me to play. I really want to get the dust off my Sin and get him into running, farming and speed clears. I'm just too lazy to get him any skills.

Quote Originally Posted by upier View Post
    Deleted them both - made a new one:
    Ibn:

And yes, your eyes do not deceive you - he is an exact copy of my previous two guys.
    Except for the fact that I am now poor, so no FoW.

I do this all the time too, delete characters even with most expensive armor like Obsidian just for the sake of having that new feeling of making a fresh character.

We should consult a doctor or a GM srsly.

-Tjal Lee

Based on the dates of my last posts in this thread - I think I deleted my assassin at least 3 times since then. Most likely, more times even.
    I currently have two guys alive on my account:

I can't decide which name I like best - and until I do, I'll keep them both around, deleting the loser once I make up my mind.

(This time I actually toyed with the idea of making the guy look a BIT differently, but all the assassin options are so ugly. The hair clips with the mask, faces are like something out of an inbred-romance, and don't get me started on the fact that they have no black hair option! Bah, humbug! So I am back to my platinum-haired bombshell! Or as Bear likes to call him - trailer-trash with a pony. >.>)

How any slots do you have on your account? You only have two characters? I had to get a second account after I bought my second character slot.

10 slots.
    4 are PvP guys, 6 PvE guys. Out of the 6 PvE guys, there's Fisto the ranger and I never play him so he's the next in line to be trashed. I just need to first use up the runes I have to make room for the ones that are on him and his heroes.
    The PvP guys are guys that have FA ZQuest so that I can play different roles. Or I just use them to test out various armour combinations/looks.

I pretty much just can't delete my ritualist since he's my GWAMM-guy, everyone else is just there to have fun with. And if I am not having fun with them - there is no reason to keep them around. Plus, reworking guys allows me to play though the game and open chests - the only way I can ever imagine getting close to maxing Unlucky.

Oh and I decided to keep the exotic guy. That armour really grew on me.