PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 131 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxares
    Wait... So regardless of what type of assassin armor you're wearing, there are only 2 15k designs, Luxon and Kurzick?

I hope this is just for the FPE and not the case in the final Factions product.
    Maybe it's the Fissure armor of Canthia we're looking at

NOOOOOOO.... shes dead WHAAAAA!!!!! DEAD! i can't use her!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by Fossa
    Maybe it's the Fissure armor of Canthia we're looking at
    Or it's actuall FOW armor since it is roomered that you can play through prophecies campaign via assassin/ritualist and other classes after doing a few missions in Cantha. Atleast, that's what I got from FAQ on their main site.

Nice armor, too bad I'm a kurzick from this point on! Muahahaha. My favorite is still the Nightstalker armor though. I can't wait to get runes on my armor pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Invictus
    NOOOOOOO.... shes dead WHAAAAA!!!!! DEAD! i can't use her!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    LOL well duh. What did you think was going to happen? They always either kill the character or reset it after a BWE is over.

Quote Originally Posted by My Sweet Revenga
    LOL well duh. What did you think was going to happen? They always either kill the character or reset it after a BWE is over.
    yea i know...

two more:

That does look like a badass female outfit though. The male version looks awsome too... unfortunitly I'm not a Luxon so I doubt I'll get it.

That's right, I was a Kurzick! Yeah boey! Although we had our rough times, the mojority of the game we were owning hardcore. XD

Very nice =) love the top i think anyone should be scared to hug an assasin lol

Naru Soulfire

Can u tell me about the armor like how high is the armor, the bouns and what material is used to craft it. sorry i was in army camp doing guard duty during that weekend. Just came back today
    Last edited by undeadpoilce; 27-03-2006 at 15:53.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Looks horrible to me.

TekkenIronfist
    Male Kurzick is teh_best, What materials do you need "exactly" for each piece - i wanna prepare (although i cant get the amber ready :P)