PC Gaming News
Page 24 of 131 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    they arent the same, but definately closer to the icon than the imperial gloves are now

ajji
    I know this is the 15k armor thread...but can anyone post a pic of the 1.5k kurzik female assassin armor? I want to see whether it's worth it to save up for 15k or if it'll be better to just go for the 1.5k thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ajji
    I know this is the 15k armor thread...but can anyone post a pic of the 1.5k kurzik female assassin armor? I want to see whether it's worth it to save up for 15k or if it'll be better to just go for the 1.5k thanks.
    For pretty much any information, it pays to use guildwiki.
    Last edited by Mawgleah; 26-05-2006 at 12:58.

Tuna

FoW

this is my set of FoW with a silver dye, didnt go for black because of the green tint to it :(. working on a dye mix though

i personally like the armor after u beat the game it looks awsome

It look awesome like that, but in black it suck...

here it is again dyed black and with 1.5k Seitung Gloves...

Why does everyone steal my original 15k canthan with seitung gloves idea? Bleh XD I invented that 1 month ago. Anyways, 15k canthan with 1.5k Guise and Mask looks nice(DITCH THE MASK!!!)

Basicly it's just 1.5k with extra kunais and knives attached to it

Quote Originally Posted by Xeronage
    Why does everyone steal my original 15k canthan with seitung gloves idea? Bleh XD I invented that 1 month ago. Anyways, 15k canthan with 1.5k Guise and Mask looks nice(DITCH THE MASK!!!)

Basicly it's just 1.5k with extra kunais and knives attached to it
    It's not so much people stealing your idea as it being that the 1.5k seitung gloves are the only golves that look good with the rest of the armor set. Like I said before, the designer who made the 15k gloves must've rushed it, because he just grabbed the 1.5k gloves and slapped a pair of huge blades on them, thus leaving that unsightly gap by the elbows (blech). I hope they upgrade it sometime, since the rest of the armor has this cool full-body armor suit thing goin on, the gloves just seem wrong.

I really like that Canthan armor, looks sweet.