PC Gaming News
Page 56 of 131 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelor View Post

All Vabbian, all dyed Jet Black.

Finaly had that assassin look that I was looking for. Playing in night time missions, she would be invisible if it weren't for her blonde hair >.<
    Is it possible to make the dyed area match the black color of the rest of the suit?

Quote Originally Posted by Yen Sid View Post
    Is it possible to make the dyed area match the black color of the rest of the suit?
    The dyed area already matches the rest of the suit. The blue colors you see there are the jems on the suit reflecting their colors. So sparkly :P

The dyed area already matches the rest of the suit. The blue colors you see there are the jems on the suit reflecting their colors. So sparkly :P
    Ok, thanks. I have an idea of using the chest piece and leggings, and other type of gloves and boots armor to make a kind of "stealth suit", with no blades showing at all, colored all black.

Gkakux

GWOnline.Net Member
    well, even though the assasin is by far, my favourite character, I still lack 15K armor for him. between getting my mesmer bone-pit armor(the coolest male armor IMO), but i finally gathered enough money (I keep my reserves above 100k) so, after hitting 250k for the first time in months (since halfway through factions), I decided to get my assasin Relinquish (actualy spelled R E L I N Q U I S H) ingame some, I'm really proud of my die color, its sort of a camo-green,

a action shot, with my coolio rare serrated steel daggers

I dont feel like letting the secret of my cool die, but I will, just not so openly, if you REALLY want to know, pm in the forum, and i'll tell you

the armor is

canthan bladed mask 15k
    Kurzuck nightstalkers Guise 15K
    Imperial 15K gloves
    Luxon 15K Legging
    Luxon 15K boots

all dyed my "semi-secret" die combination

my dagger is
    Zealous Steel Dagger of Fortitude
    (serrated skin)
    7-17 req 12
    15^50
    Zealous
    Hp +30

(no nightfall armor for me, meh I hate everything about them Ltongue:)
    Last edited by halfthought; 29-11-2006 at 03:51.

GWOnline.Net Member Lais Irideika's Avatar

All Vabbian, all dyed Jet Black.

Finaly had that assassin look that I was looking for. Playing in night time missions, she would be invisible if it weren't for her blonde hair >.<
    That is the most assassin-like assassin I have ever seen! Definitely very stealth-like! ... wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley!

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1,000 Posts
    the glowing daggers are a dead giveaway, Lais.

and the huge blades... >.<

GWOnline.Net Member Lais Irideika's Avatar
    LOL. You silly, Silverwyng!

... about the big blades, they black - can't see those in a pitch dark alleyway...

... As for the shiny daggers, I am sure she would pocket them in those thigh holsters she got on both sides of her pants... then unsheath them at the opportune moment - like a true assassin...
    Last edited by Lais Irideika; 29-11-2006 at 04:02.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1,000 Posts
    that armor's too tight for pockets! o.0

okay okay...i admit it. i'm starting to like the vabbi armor. too bad it's too expensive.

Yeah I still find the Kurzick 1.5 and 15k the coolest armor sets. That's just me though. Vabbi is cool and I think even Ancient is nice but both are expensive... plus... I like goooold. xD