PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered

Female Kurzick armor ftw !

This was my beta tank in 1500 female Kurzick armor:

Now, if that isn't the best looking female warrior armor ever...
    This looks better than fow even (I have fow on my GW:P tank)
    The rear view is nice, too, but I won't post it here

Pls, pls anet, don't change this !!!

And don't reskin the different lines of armor. I love to be able to mix armor and still have a uniform look. The pic has Sentinel chest, Glads pants and gauntlets, Knights boots) The helm is (as usual) buttugly, but fortunately one can hide it.

On a sidenote: Has anybody seen pics of the female 15K yet ?

This is really a nice looking suit, but to be honest, the rear? ugh... they seriously need to cover the grand canyon up, like in the front...

It is covered. Actually what you see there is a tight fit underarmor, covered by a hardshell outer armor. I even remember a convo with an npc, mentioning naga skin is used for it.
    Btw: this game is for an international public. You'll see more than that on every beach all over the world

Quote Originally Posted by Ora
    Btw: this game is for an international public. You'll see more than that on every beach all over the world
    Oh, don't get me wrong...
    I dislike the art, not the fact that I see the butt... I just would like it more if it were like the front part

I personally liked the "spiky" 1.5k Fem War armor. I forget the name of it....

GWOnline.Net Member Goldfish God's Avatar
    Berserk(er) I think? The luxon war armour during the FPE.

The Luxon turtle shell one ?
    I had that, too, since I did the luxon part first. But I dumped it, the moment I saw the Kurzick one. I think this actually is reskinned fow, while the Luxon one is just reskinned 15K glads.

The Kursick armor was Setinal armor which seems more similar to FoW armor than anything. Beserker armor is a completely new model so how can you say its a reskinned version of 15k Gladiators? They look nothing alike as far as model apperiance.

Err ? You've got it wrong, dude.

In the preview all the armors of one side look the same. Kurzick sentinel looks exactly like Kurzick berserk. Stats are different, looks are identical. Same as FoW armor in prophecies.
    Read my first post, my warrior was wearing a mix of armor. She would look exactly the same if she would wear Kurzick 1500 whatever.

All Luxon armor again looks the same. Luxon sentinel = Luxon beserk = reskinned 15K glads. And since one of my GW:P tanks has female FoW, the other one 15K Glads, I do actually recognize a reskinned FoW or 15K glads when I see one.
    Last edited by Ora; 27-03-2006 at 21:29.

I was assuming they were only letting us take a look at 1 skin from each faction. Thus I was hoping that we would see 5 other skins per faction, giving us 12 choices. Hope I am not being too optimistic.

Since the Male equivalent is the sentinel’s armor, you should be seeing the female sentinel skin, even if they made them all look the same for this event.

Frankly she looks HOT! The male version looks so dumb IMO, but they nailed the female version!